An Overview of Upcoming Changes

i sure hope GGG finds a way to fix AN currency farm strat where players are forced to use MF gear or TFT services for culler services

"
mchlfitz wrote:
Hopefully it'll be more tolerable 6+ essence monsters :c

6 essences are already weak as hell i even can kill easily 8 essence double rare ones easily on my rf build idk why people struggle maybe dont try kill it with terrible gear?
Last edited by Gopstop22 on Aug 30, 2022, 11:30:58 PM
the spark buff is huge, thank you :)

as for loot... couldn't you just make it so that player and map quant are the only things that affect archnemesis modifiers like the godtouched mods?

that way you could give the quant back to league mechanics and not have them interfere with archnemesis.

delirium is dropping about 1/4th the splinter stack size, along with one Metamorph only dropping about 3-5 catalysts per map (without any other drops).

this may be anecdotal, but I really don't think juiced mapping, especially deli, should suffer because of archnemesis rares.

aspirational MAPPING content is what keeps people playing and is the games bread and butter. without juiced maps many people including myself feel as if there isnt much point.

This needs to change and is in my view the biggest visible problem with the game right now.

the difficulty to reward ratio for a map with 20% deli and 4 other league mechanics is out of sync, and barely returns the investment (barring a GG drop).

Please let rares only scale off player and map quant or only player quant and let other content actually give returns on investment again.

:)

It is great to see some progress here. However, this really dont sound like a healthy direction for changes. Making exceptions for specific mechanic and situation are never a solution to the problem.

Archnemesis is fun as an opt-in mechanic, so make it as a map craft/map device craft/master mission/atlas passive so we can choose to fight them when we feel ready. Yon can even copy or rework metamorph to migrate these two mechanic.

Minion survivability is problem because there are multiple nerf allpied on them on the same aspect. Overall health is cut. Ascendancy node for +2 level is removed. +3 level helmet is removed. Those new minion mods are never gonna make it up in defence layer. Player need to invest much more just to keep them survive, not to mention the offence layer. (p.s. Many minion ai and mechanic really need review and rework. There are already too few minion skill in the game, and half of them cant even do uber boss with mirror investment.)

Drop rate really need rework or rollback. Alc and go shouldnt give better return comparing with juicy map for regular player.
finally, excited for what's to come.
Hi Chris,

When you are good at cooking, you know how much salt you need.
And let say now you try to put less salt, and the food tastes horrible.
You know what you should do right?
Just put the amount of salt like it used to.

Oh and btw, for MF culler.
Can solo player have a default % of MF?
the % should be good enough, so they can just kill the monster, without even need to pause the game, open TFT, looks for MF culler, and split the loot.

MF culler and party have their own % of MF, dont touch it, they earn it.
But just give solo player a bit of motivation not to become one of those MF culler gangs.

"
We are monitoring the current situation where players feel forced to swap items or hire a magic find culler against specific four-mod Archnemesis monsters. We don't have an immediate solution for this but we are actively looking at it.

I have an solution. How about Just REVERT to 3.18!!!

And thanks god to your attitude about the harvest crafting. Now I can finally removed harvest's points from alter skill map, because harvest is officially died. No more harvest for me. Good work.
"

We're making improvements to how Lightning Mirages from the Storm Strider modifier spawn by increasing their cooldown and making them spawn close to the player but not right on top, so that builds that hit multiple times in quick succession are not swarmed by Lightning Mirages.

Aww man I already rerolled my build for this haha.
PLEASE RESTORE 32:9 ASPECT RATIO
thanks for all the communication despite the flamers
I won't buy any sponsorship packages until the booty changes

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info