Tool-assisted Pantheon Mod Farming

"
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE FROM YOU TO REALIZE THAT ARCHNEMESIS HAS NO PLACE IN POE?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

You are just causing more and more errors trying to force a cube into a triangle and bashing your head in the wall.

JUST SUCK IT UP AND REMOVE ARCHNEMESIS!

Just suck it up and git gud :)
AN is ok.

Real problem : broken trade (ex/div swap) + no crafting (all original crafts from harvest ) to fight this mobs with good gear are GONE.

GGG gave us sentinel cores + normal harvest in 3.18, then deleted sentinel cores + massive nerfed harvest and gave nothing new for craft in 3.19.

"
AN is ok.

No it is not. You need to kill a mob and a boss that one shots you to get the loot that might enable you to kill this mob and this boss at one point. And when you fail, which you will, the second chance then comes in the uber next league. Every now and then plus a few months.

I managed to kill one of them by accident and three insta deaths, not giving up since i couldn't believe what crap is going on there. Every time i entered the level i got one shotted out of nowhere. The boss with the AN skills stood offscreen, i didn't even know in which direction. And i got rewarded with a handful scarabs. I still wonder how i can implement this "great" loot into my armour and weapons now to make me stronger ...

This system is plain crazy. And not fun anymore. I have quit playing. I want to be entertained, not tortured.
Last edited by Arunderan on Aug 28, 2022, 3:35:24 AM
Thank you.

The work efficiency of your team is impressive.

For the sake of physical and, especially, mental health, don't overwork and take care.
"
p1r0mant3 wrote:

Real problem : broken trade (ex/div swap) + no crafting (all original crafts from harvest ) to fight this mobs with good gear are GONE.

GGG gave us sentinel cores + normal harvest in 3.18, then deleted sentinel cores + massive nerfed harvest and gave nothing new for craft in 3.19.

This is just the logical consequence of going AN ...
All Archnemesis systems and mechanics are brilliant and great! It was best when the Kalandra league started. It was the hardest and wonderful. Four heavy and not soft Mods on Rare creatures normally in the game, not just in the endgame maps. I write this on behalf of all the lazy people who just don't want to write and don't have time to write in the comments that it was great. There is an avalanche of negative hysterical nonsense in the comments that it is heavy, which is nonsense. Regards.
Death is only the beginning..

\\ Only HC Ruthless mode player. //
Maybe the fact that this strategy is one people are exploring at all should make you realise that relying on a 1/1000000 mob for all the currency we previously got over time by just running different leauge content is a bad system.
Even if they can't cheat now, I don't like the idea of the game turning into loot goblin scouting.

Getting a fast character running around looking for 4 mod lunaris, call in friend to get it into cull range, then cull it.

This game play is not fun and you aren't playing together in the same map.

While it's great to get an exploit like this fixed, and I don't support cheating in any way,shape or form.
But I'm sad to say that I can't help but to feel that it was GGG who pushed players to this level with the whole "Loot Goblin" implementation.
Oh no, anyway.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info