Tool-assisted Pantheon Mod Farming

Get your MF characters ready........ sad state to see the game in.
twitch.tv/hudi3n3
thanks, i hate cheaters
never used such stuff but cool it´s not possible anymore.
The only 3rd party stuff I think is not hurtful to the community is something like lootfilters you don´t need any more and a trading tool.
Last edited by Shioon_Yi on Aug 28, 2022, 1:12:08 PM
"
Erdagguey wrote:
"
b) The mitigation we have already in place functions correctly and players cannot tell whether the indicated mod is actually present or not. This means they'd have to waste a lot of time hunting for false positives.

Confirmed by Chris, that playing the league normally is a lot of time wasting.

Remove AN it sucks ass
Remove archnemsis.
Results: Minion builds destroyed, AN rares everyone hates still being kept, loot discontinued, ultrarare loot goblin as a replacement. Fun taken away.
Any good news about minion builds?
where are the patches?
I was doing a L67 Heist and came across a Innocence Touched and got insta killed, I went back into the map and killed it. The only ting that dropped was a couple of chaos and a few Regal orbs. If I had a invited a culler group, who knows how many Divines I could have got.

So now every time we are lucky enough to find a bloody loot Goblin (Innocence/Solaris Touched) we need to go on Discord and find a fucking MF culler group so that we can get the most loot possible.

This is such a crappy game design choice and can't believe this even exists as an improvement in the previous system of killing larger and more dangerous monster mobs for more loot.

Such a sad state we are in at the moment. Its funny how in an interview Chris did a while back he was quoted as saying that when you 'kill the loot, you kill the player base'. Well he has done that to such a degree that it is impressive.
Last edited by VIPER258 on Aug 28, 2022, 6:44:37 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info