Tool-assisted Pantheon Mod Farming

In General the Game feels complete destroyed for casual gamer , no currency, no trade possible I can make any money this league and everything so much danger . Alc red maps it’s so deadly . I have no fun
ok. so this league - all nerf build. nerf loot. nerf drop. nerf craft.tained currency just rofl.destroy economy. and what??? "we are sorry?" like in South Park? What ggg will change?=NOTHING. im rly like poe, but this.... no thx. eat it yourself.
P.S. Shame on you ggg for ban Path of Math
Last edited by Airbourne13 on Aug 28, 2022, 7:33:37 AM
Last edited by Bolaway on Aug 28, 2022, 7:44:17 AM
Hmmm...

Revert 3.19 loot changes and balance properly new league mechanic loot, add back reforge keep pref\suf harvest crafts, and make everyone happy or...

Or just say "we are playing the game too", "we know what's better" and completely ruin the game.

HMMMMMMMMM......
"
b) The mitigation we have already in place functions correctly and players cannot tell whether the indicated mod is actually present or not. This means they'd have to waste a lot of time hunting for false positives.

Confirmed by Chris, that playing the league normally is a lot of time wasting.
ggg, you aren't listening... are we trying to make the game better or are we mailing it in til 3.2?
Honestly, the "culler meta" is the most ca*cer farming "strat" or "way" i've seen since Heist league and 12-currency blueprint duping.

Also, a reminder, harvest jewel implicits are still gone, together with keep prefix/suffix.
Nice.
This game just isn't as much fun to play as it once was. For us working stiffs who have a limited amount of time to play every week. The game feels much harder and more unrewarding. Gear is harder to get. I haven't taken the college course on crafting. I dunno, just feels bad. I'm sure its no biggie for the top 1% of Poe players but for the majority of people who play i think they feel similar. Several friends have quit playing poe because they feel the same way. Is it time to abandon poe and move on to another game? Its sad to see since i do love this game and i don't like the direction and the vision for the game.
There would've been an easier fix for this: rollback to 3.18 and give us an AH instead

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info