3.19.0b Patch Notes (restartless)

"
ibims111 wrote:
Fixed a bug where Orb of Horizons was able to reforge a Map into one not currently found on the Atlas.

Courtyard also appears on Kirac Atlas Mission Map Pool.

Horizoning a Courtyard Map lead to having a "1" displayed on the map count for the boss map tab (Guardian Maps etc.) without actually having a map in there. Nothing that devalues my game, but some kind of visual bug and not intended. So might be fixed as well in this regard.

Yepp, Courtyard Kirac missions are still possible:

Last edited by Elementil on Aug 22, 2022, 10:59:48 AM
32:9 feels extremely bad. Having a third of my monitor with black bars now is incredibly annoying. I hope there is a middle ground to be had here as there are already people resorting to 3rd party tools, so it's not like the bars actually doing anything it sounds like..
Last edited by PlankTwoByFour on Aug 22, 2022, 11:25:17 AM
Is GGG planning to change the exalt shard drops from Harbinger to divine shards?

The big drop from Harbingers in maps with some Atlas passive points was the ex shards.

It is still dropping ex shards, which are worth about 0.5 chaos each instead of like 9 chaos each. This is a 18 fold decrease in drop value. This makes the Harbinger Atlas nodes not worth it anymore.

Are you planning on changing this?

Thx
Last edited by JmLamb on Aug 22, 2022, 11:49:05 AM
The next league gotta be the best league ever because this league is the bottom of the pit.
Best way to discover colors for your loot filter
https://pixlr.com/editor/ | IGN: Spear
CPU: Intel Core i7-6700K @ 4.0Ghz | GPU: Radeon Series | OS: Windows 10 Home 64-bit
Mouse: Steelseries Rival | KB: Corsair K70 RGB | Monitor: Acer Predator
"
JmLamb wrote:
Is GGG planning to change the exalt shard drops from Harbinger to divine shards?

The big drop from Harbingers in maps with some Atlas passive points was the ex shards.

It is still dropping ex shards, which are worth about 0.5 chaos each instead of like 9 chaos each. This is a 18 fold decrease in drop value. This makes the Harbinger Atlas nodes not worth it anymore.

Are you planning on changing this?

Thx

nope, that would require them to think more like one step ahead.
like if they make exalteds worth like what are they now, 10c?, then why is the exalted and its shards in the middle of the currency tab right beside the mirror and mirror shard, while the divine is somewhere on the side near the 2c veiled chaos lol

makes total sense

yes I can only endure this any longer with full blown sarcasm and narcissism, without it is unbearable. such incompetence
"
Akymo86 wrote:
The next league gotta be the best league ever because this league is the bottom of the pit.

this league is the bottom of the pit so far.
Hard work at GGG :))
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
In the recent Chris Wilson update post and here, you STILL forgot to talk about reverting your removal of ultrawide support, which has been essential and nearly flawless for AT LEAST half of the past decade. It used to be that PoE supported ultrawide resolutions better than the industry standards. It all QUIETLY changed for the worst by removing ultrawide support from the game for no reason and with no announcement prior to doing so, on 3.19 patch day.

When are you fixing the black bars for 32:9 (and wider) resolution users?!

It's not a new feature, it's a REMOVAL of a feature, and it's a dealbreaker to many ultrawide users. I don't care if this was some personal pet-peeve of Chris Wilson himself where he feels like 32:9 is "too wide" or some shit like that.

CHANGE IT BACK. That's all you have to say and do in this matter. Go back to how the game's resolution worked up until the last minute before 3.19 launch.
Mageblood fix. That was all that mattered.
Last edited by andrew8448 on Aug 22, 2022, 2:26:11 PM
"
Akymo86 wrote:

And here I was feeling bad about myself and all the money I've dumped into this...

Then I saw your supporter tags!

You are a true supporter, Exile! <bow>

Thanks for making your weight felt! It's people like you GGG will end up listening too...

Or maybe not... I can't even tell WTF is going on now!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info