3.19.0b Patch Notes (restartless)

I am actually disapointed by this patch!
By now I hoped to see some changes about the lack of dropping loot and the rediciolus amounts of life some monsters have!
"
I am actually disapointed by this patch!
By now I hoped to see some changes about the lack of dropping loot and the rediciolus amounts of life some monsters have!

Yeah, that was already addressed. Better check their Reddit post or the equivalent one here on the forum.
Please turn back quantity and rarity
This is my favorite game please dont ruin it, this patch truly sucks.

I will play it just to give it the benefit of a doubt but truly this is the darkest timeline for poe.
osef
32:9 back when ? pls hear the community and fix or bring back it.
"
Kraisty wrote:
32:9 back when ? pls hear the community and fix or bring back it.

they don't give a shit. they actually doubled down by limiting it to 12:5 now.

ggg managed to get from one of the most respected game devs in my book to the same level as blizzard, EA, ubisoft etc. they are just not worth any respect anymore and I don't believe a single thing they are going to say from now on anymore. it will take a lot of leagues in a row where they prove they can be trusted again before I will trust them again.
Last edited by xebtria on Aug 22, 2022, 7:24:39 PM
Good patch Chris! I enjoy the difficulty. Last patch I was swimming in currency and now I feel like I can actually use what I get. Keep it up!
No idea why there hasn't been a patch to address drop rates yet.

How many hours do they expect people to commit to finishing a single build? The rate of progress is too slow to enjoy.
amazing black bars, for a decade i played perfectly fine with 21:9 and 3:1 yet now i get black bars. A M A Z I N G

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info