3.19.0b Patch Notes (restartless)

"
XeoTech wrote:
"
Banks2337 wrote:
32:9 fix????

+1

Please fix 32:9 or I'm quitting the game.

they're not gonna fix it.

It took them whatever time it took to develop it plus the three days the patch is now live to realize that the 21:9 aspect ratio monitors in the industry are usually (not all of them, but most) running on either 3440x1440 or 2560x1080, both of which are a tiny bit (80 and 40 px respectively) wider than actual 21:9 ratio, and therefore they increased it in this patch here to 12:5, which is a tiny bit wider than those industry resolutions (16 and 12px respectively), so I have absolutely 0% hope of them supporting 32:9 in the future. or any other wider resolution as well for that matter.

GGG has taken a massive step backwards in terms of resolution support, it is devastating to see this happen.
WHAT ABOUT TAINTED JEWELLER & FUSING????? Shouldn't each click of them be 50% of +/- 1 socket/link? Look at this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dl0yrS-FUMo
"
williampwq wrote:
WHAT ABOUT TAINTED JEWELLER & FUSING????? Shouldn't each click of them be 50% of +/- 1 socket/link? Look at this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dl0yrS-FUMo

Tainted fuses are nerfed apparently. The fact it wasn't communicated officially is an issue but that's that.
Maxmium aspect ratios are not a valid solution in 2022. Don't even think about it. Every website out there has to be responsive and so does every game. Stop that nonsense and fix the game.

Work with "fog of war", let menues exceed the maximum ratio, use a particle effect, use a video background, use an image, just do anything else...

And most important:
NEVER LET THE CURSOR PASS INTO THE BLACK SPACE GOD DAMN IT! It is unfair to anyone using a monitor with an aspect ratio wider than the maximum.
Pathetic patch!

You're not get a FUCKING CENT from me EVER AGAIN until my resolution is back to normal...
sad mode: eternal despair
32x9 :(
Revert the 32:9 nonsense
I don't know what the hell have you done but since the last hotfix I die in tier 9 (no curses) from normal mobs, can you please stop chasing us out from the game I actually want to play the game, not just the resurrect simulator.
Please bring back the 32x9. The game doesn't feel the same anymore. I love to play the game, even if I try to ignore the 1/3 black on my screen, it feels bad.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info