3.19.0b Patch Notes (restartless)

I almost got to level 90 just to find out that loot wasn't bugged afterall, it was just a stealth nerf with zero patch notes to nerf loot drop rates by 80-90%.

The most significant change in this game's history doesn't even get documented in the patch notes.

I'm uninstalling until the drop rates are reverted. If you want to make a change like this, you need to:

1. Document it in the patch notes.
2. Do it slowly over the course of a year or two, lowering loot by 10% per league.

Losing 90% of loot overnight feels absolutely terrible and I don't want to play anymore. The archnemesis "special" drops like Treant Horde, Kitava-Touched and so on do little to fix the nerfed quantity/rarity of drops because they don't affect things like currency drops.

Farewell. I'll keep tabs on this game just to see if GGG reverts these horrible changes. Giving us more rare items is NOT rewarding.

P.S. Steam's recent reviews of Path of Exile went from "Very Positive" to "Mixed" and it hasn't even been a full 24 hours yet. So don't think this is just reddit complaining guys.
Last edited by dizz on Aug 23, 2022, 12:25:53 AM
think ggg still doesnt know what the community wants which is kinda sad after playing since 3.3 League :(
REVERT THE F*CKING 32:9 CHANGES NOW.
REALLY THATS IT?????!!!!! YOU GUYS ARE THE NEXT BLIZZARD!!!!! REALLY DISAPPIONTING FCKS!!!!!!
[Removed by Support]. Goodbye POE

Can't w8 for Diablo 4
Last edited by ChrisR_GGG on Aug 25, 2022, 9:05:06 AM
32:9 sounds quite nasty. It is so aggravating that there are black bars covering a third of my monitor right now. People are already using third-party solutions, so it's not like the bars are truly accomplishing anything, as it sounds like. I hope there is a middle ground to be found here.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info