Character Balance in Path of Exile: Lake of Kalandra

Please Fix Drop Clutter
"I didn't know we were making a pants simulator." - Chris Wilson
very bad
Dont worry guys. GGG knows if league sucks, ppl die 2 much and do zdps that they will quit game and they get 0$. You are making too much drama over nothing. GGG always make it so that u have viable endgame builds to do all content. Though i might add something... it seems that its more and more expensive to do those endgame builds and i dont like price of that.... just saying.
Like, I don't mind any of these nerfs much at all because almost all of them are necessary and deserved. (Nerfing necromancer for the 15th time and minions for the 8th time makes my eyes roll though). I understand most of these nerfs, however...

One of the problems is that we just had a league where nothing new or exciting has been added. Sentinels are not going core, and there were no new added gems or anything new and decently sized added to 3.18. Adding 3.17's horrendously under-tested Archnemesis modifiers to everything everywhere in 3.18 was a clown circus dipped in liquid frustration.

The other problem we're facing right now is that GGG is taking too long doing too little to impress us. All we've seen are nerfs, buffs to things we don't care about and teasers to buffs we've waited twice as long to see. We've just had a league of "no buffs no nerfs" and now we're only seeing this?

We are not seeing enough reward for our risk of time and potentially money, and this isn't helping either. That's just my opinion on it though and I wish there was more to be excited about. I don't understand the benefit to GGG for releasing this manifesto, as almost no one benefits from it (imo).
Last edited by WizBlizz1994 on Aug 3, 2022, 9:17:43 AM
"
nikola061 wrote:
Dont worry guys. GGG knows if league sucks, ppl die 2 much and do zdps that they will quit game and they get 0$. You are making too much drama over nothing. GGG always make it so that u have viable endgame builds to do all content. Though i might add something... it seems that its more and more expensive to do those endgame builds and i dont like price of that.... just saying.

Atm it just looks like 3.15 league launch 2.0.....

The only good thing they could do - during those little announcement at 11/08 tell us, that this balance manifesto is out of season april's fool joke.
3.13 Was the best league ever!
3.18 Rest in peace my beloved recombinators, I'm gonna miss you...
"
AwesomeZerain wrote:
"
h_marvin wrote:
"
The Reservation Mastery that granted 15% increased Mana Reservation Efficiency of Skills has been removed from the Passive Skill Tree.

Damn.. this bricks like all my builds -.-

So u will make new one? This game should be about diversity, beign stunlocked at one build is probably good way to play for people with int under shoe size but still...

Comments about SSF is unplayable now, its playable only with metabuilds? Really? I played every content and finished bosses with Wild Strike, Sweep, Reave, Reap and many other skills, guys... dont be pathetic, if you are jsut bad, why you spitting it at GGG? And ye, i am not streamer, i am 29yo working guy with girlfriend, dog breed and normal real life. Its not that much about 24/7, or beign streamer ;)

This manifesto is overall good, i think trap nerf is just too light and inq asc maybe needed nerf itself. And i just wished more melee buffs (livestream reveal maybe?)

I am looking forward for Trickster rework, he deserves it.

Just Recombinator taken out of core is sad thing, really sad, especially for SSF :(

Man I agree so much with you. Same here 29yo with a GF and I feel like I can play almost any skill gem in the game if I do it right. I play around 10-20 builds each league that I theory craft myself... these people are realy displaying just how bad they are at the game. No wonder this happen when people tell new players to look for streamers to copycat their builds instead of learning it the hard way to understand the mechanics going in building a character so tyhey can reinvest their knowledge each new league on something new.

Feels like people can't accept that this game was meant to be hard
Thanks, GGG for nerfing minions builds to the ground.

I really would need time to play WOTLK CLassic! Now I will play it without the feeling I was losing something!

GOOD JOB!
Strange to see so destructive pattern when you are trying to balance by cut possibilities instead of buff some skills/class/mechanics in order to give possibilities.
what the fuck are you doing GGG?!
"
Anngrat wrote:
"
nikola061 wrote:

Atm it just looks like 3.15 league launch 2.0.....

The only good thing they could do - during those little announcement at 11/08 tell us, that this balance manifesto is out of season april's fool joke.

It's true. manifesto looks like it was prepared in hurry in several hours before announcement. Zero progression in game improving.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info