Character Balance in Path of Exile: Lake of Kalandra

How did they manage to nerf Pathfinder? They are so cooked. That 6% ele damage taken should have been buffed to 10% reduced damage taken to everything. Like all good ascendancies have. (Malediction, fortify, slayer while leaching, etc.)
This is the worst patch after the Expedition - GGG you will not see donations from me. Anrespect and dislike. Good luck, I'll go look for another game.
Hoping to see strong new skills and more impactful buffs to the underused skills.
Last edited by Blaze Amk on Aug 3, 2022, 12:27:29 PM
new trickster rework
heartstopper: every 10 seconds take no damage over time for 6 seconds (previously 5)

weave the arcane: now has movement skills now deal 5% increased damage.

escape artist: now has been changed to +5 to evasion rating per ground effect affecting you and +1 to energy shield per ground effect affecting you. to further buff this notable we are now adding 15 new ground effects.
Last edited by Wulfenheim94 on Aug 3, 2022, 9:58:59 AM
"
MaxW81 wrote:
"
HairyLoco wrote:
Not gonna lie I had hoped for more. A bit puzzled about Arctic Armour's changes. Denoting standing still as a problem and then buffing its damage mitigation while standing still doesn't seem like solving the problem?

Problem: Mobs do enough damage to kill you 10 times over if you stand still for a second
Solution: We buffed Arctic armour effect by 3%

A timeless ggg classic

Lmao xD
fairly sad manifesto across the bord. nerf everything that helps people to survive or do fairly balanced damage without to much of investment, buff stuff that no body uses or caress about bicouse they are really irrelevant at all and don't really have a place in a build do to being pointless or useless
Personally, I still have a small hope that in the trailer/patch notes, we will get a lot more. Cause this looks boring to be honest, I don't agree with GGG often with most things, the only thing is good that they make many changes always compared to anything in the market, so game is "alive", but this frankly looks very underwhelming sadly.

I think they are saving something for trailer, like new skills and the league itself, but imagine if they spend the most time for the league and the league won't be fun. This will turn shit sideways very fast.

They still have a week basically for some changes, so hopefully, they will listen to feedback as 80% of people aren't happy overall. Need to reduce that number, if not this league will be short in numbers and length.

GGG, prove that you listen once again :P
3.15 was a joke. 3.19 was a disaster. Archnemesis/Ruthless/Crucible(Archnemesis 4.0?) - worst ideas. Ruthless is a joke, a waste of resources. PoE2(exilecon version) was super disappointing.
Last edited by vahu on Aug 3, 2022, 10:05:30 AM
"
Scourge Arrow now has 30% Damage Effectiveness at gem level 1 (previously 28%), up to 40% at gem level 20 (previously 35%).

Guys... It's been almost 2 years now since nobody plays this skill. Has there not been a discussion internally to rework SA?

It has an extremely clunky channeling experience which I feel would benefit from having lowered stage count. Needless to say, it's a very satisfying skill to play but certainly not at the clunkiness levels that it is right now.

A laughable "damage boost" will not fix this skill or make people play it.
its me, or minions have special buff?
So another all nerf patch... or almost. The nerfs are mostly fine, some numerical tuning on seems needed (but that probably intended before the launch anyways).

The issue here, there is not enough buffs. This isn't gonna shake the meta. Maybe soulrend and one other are playable now, but that it, every other buffs are useless. 5% damage on a skill nobody use? more life on a golem?? 2 radius on cleave ??? This is supposed to be the balance pass of 2 league, and there is less change than a single league before sentinel!

You are trolling with the length of the manifesto here, Bex did post the number of words but most of the changes are useless, and definitly don't need 5 lines of explanations... 10 % of x stats added to y passives and z item mandatory with y passives is nerfed by 10% of x? Why even mention it??? You've done nothing! You are just agreing that a change need to be done, without doing one... This is not nearly as bas as the expedition patch, but it still feels bad to have an almost all nerf patch with no real new options... even tho you are repeating that you want to add build diversity 50 times in the manifesto!

I don't thing the league will be bad for that, but I hope you've added a really good league mechanic, and put a lot of work on the balance of archnemesis mods (which is already an issue, they souldn't have been put in the game in sentinel anyways, you could have waited one or two league before making them core).

tldr, so few important changes is just disappointing after 2 leagues of the same balance patch. too much nerf for too little buffs.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info