"
francorocco23 wrote:
Problem: no problems
Solution: Create a problem

sir plz

10/10
Buff Stormbind please :(
wraeclast.pl - Polish info hub
Are you out of your minds with such a massive minion nerfs? Are minions such a broken way of playing to outright kill them in one patch? It's not even a top 10 archetype.

Thanks for giving the incentives to finally quit the game I guess.
man...

3.13 was pretty good been all downhill since 3.15? or something like that

sad days
Nerf: ALWAYS AND FOREVER
Please remove Storm Strider - Lightning Mirages. It looks so cheap and came from a bad mobile game to haunt me. It not the first blue gloving human thing in game. We have harbingers but this is not the same. Their color, movement, lightning animation. It's not fit to game at all. I understand storm strider, magma and toxic things purpose. They are bright for visual clarity. We need to see to dodge with our movement. We play a game, its part of the game. But it takes away more than it brings. Basicly everything about them destroys the atmosphere of game. Magma and toxic thing not that bad but Lightning Mirages are horrible. I'm ok to instant death for every time I should see a Lightning Mirage if you delete it.
Problem: people didn't need to farm mirrors to kill bosses
Solution: nerf most cheap skills into the ground.

Well kinda expected that to happen after the no nerf league last time
I m a chinese player! When I saw this news; I think I would not play this game even POE2; I love this game before, and then, Let people down again and again.; so GGG, You are so good; so think for the players; Bye Bye; See you never again;
ai
And you want to cone new players here , i cannot make them to come of you nerf allot ,for a newbie is verry hard and players will leave game soon , even veterans , what is wrong with ya guys ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info