Character Balance in Path of Exile: Lake of Kalandra

Yeah I don't think I'm playing this league. Feels like I'm fighting the game design to make a build every league, not monsters.
Skip nerf for 1 league. Then double it this league. Savage!!!!
okay
So after reading all these comments yes it took fkn ages... Alot of ppl quiting b4 even seeing the league content its sad all these nurfs every league.. i get some nurfs are required but you always go way over the top. WHY ARE you not buffing underused skills weve been asking for years now...

I have to say you've forgotten this game is meant to be fun, more fun equals more players more players equal more money and profits.

I dont know how many ppl it took to make these changes and how long, but I wish you had of used that time more wisley and made them focus on underused skills or make new ones at the very least. Its almost like since you sold the company you dont actually care anymore because at the end of the day you still get paid no matter what.

At the end of the day you wont/cant compete with D4 so at the very least you might wanna listen to the fucking community.

This was the best Developer Manifesto delivery GGG has ever done. 2,5 weeks prior to the league start, with a lot of info and numbers so people can prepare better for the league start,

Congratulations to the person that developed this Manifesto! And for GGG improving it's service overtime!

Thank you guys,
Alex
Once again I'm not excited to play. A bunch of nerfs and a few buffs to things nobody will play.
Thank you for this update; it's going to be very useful for a lot of us out here.
Newevil
So of These Changes are soo fucking stupid yeah people are investing hard into reservation why? because most of it is spent on defensive auras! why do you ask because GGG decided to make it to where is you wanted to be able to take even one hit the stats needed is insane. even more so with arch added. not only that but the idea of aura stacking like that is only used by people who go further into the game. Because let me tell you a lot of people when they hit map just quit due to the hard damage curve and die constantly. Also the with section has nearly zero defensive options in it which is why defiance banner and such is used so much. I know how about you put something in the tree that make ES as a keystone get double the defensive values from attacks. This why hybrid builds and full ES build would be more viable as now with out aura stacking it is worthless. Also how about some life gain on hit nodes up there too because there is zero regen and zero life on damage. Zizeran and other streamers arn't your whole audience GGG they hjave tons of curreny because they do this for a living and other play not poe but instead a stock market game instead.

Skeletons and Zombies are already too squishy.. The only way to make skeletons viable is to use the blessed rebirth cluster jewel.. You're basically making them unusable in SSF / SSFHC
Finally Some Freakin Improvement TO trickster? OH yea Baby lets go

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info