Character Balance in Path of Exile: Lake of Kalandra

YOU PAID FOR 6 PORTALS! YOU WILL USE YOUR 6 PORTALS IF YOU WANT TO OR NOT!
(unless you play HC, then you just absolutely fricked and we don't care!)

these changes are literally just a lazy solution to the real problem, but hey! PoE 2.0 has highest prio!

if you guys keep going like that, there will be nothing left for poe2...

also holy crap... a full time wow retun didn't look so sexy to me in a long time...
"
NinjaPancake wrote:
Hmm, I'm not too sure what to think at this stage... might reserve my expectations until the reveal and we have more info on other changes coming.

But my initial thoughts are... in 3.16 the league kept me interested for 3 weeks, 3.17 I didn't last two weeks... and I suspect I may not last 1 week in 3.18 (which makes me question if I should play at all, or maybe take a break and come back next year).

I see a lot of defensives taken away, and very little given back... in a state of game where as a pretty average player, I already die almost every map at 95+ T16 yellow content - which is just a really unenjoyable experience unless I play the few specific "chosen" ascendencies that out-perform all others (but force me into specific builds and gameplay styles that... i just can't keep playing over and over and over again, it's equally boring).

I feel like every league, GGG just kills off diversity more and more, and drives away the masses who don't have as much time to min/max past their poor gameplay balancing... away from the game.

whats up with all these professional whiners? There is a FastAF youtube channel making 1ex builds as a challenge that are by the most part capable of T16, there is Jorgen dude who grabs a skill nobody uses and makes a viable build out of it, stop whining about everything, don't play if you are bored, come back next league or whatever, but pointless bitching is annoying to everybody
3.23 was the best league of all time (an absolute banger)
Ben and Exile destroyed gauntlet with Seismic on Unascended Duelist!

Seismic needs to literally be cut in half.
Didn't have much motivation to play sentinel because of the continuation of 3.15 nerfs and overall feel of slow progression and this manifesto doesn't help.

It is very demotivating to know that almost everything in this manifesto is nerfs and most of the buffs are to skills that are mechanically bad.

The juggernaut ascendancy that opens it up to armor stacking is nice, but its only for the far endgame and with insane investment so its not exactly something that the average juggernaut player will appreciate.

Anyways, i hope there is more changes to come because if this is all and the league mechanic flops imma just sit this one out too.
Very cool mirror Service: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3227915
"
May I ask why Melee is not mentioned here? Melee is in need of huge balance! Or am I missing something????

Did you miss a major buff to melee skills? Cleave went from 8% area of effect to 10% xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
3.23 was the best league of all time (an absolute banger)
"
AlekzZz84 wrote:
"
NinjaPancake wrote:
Hmm, I'm not too sure what to think at this stage... might reserve my expectations until the reveal and we have more info on other changes coming.

But my initial thoughts are... in 3.16 the league kept me interested for 3 weeks, 3.17 I didn't last two weeks... and I suspect I may not last 1 week in 3.18 (which makes me question if I should play at all, or maybe take a break and come back next year).

I see a lot of defensives taken away, and very little given back... in a state of game where as a pretty average player, I already die almost every map at 95+ T16 yellow content - which is just a really unenjoyable experience unless I play the few specific "chosen" ascendencies that out-perform all others (but force me into specific builds and gameplay styles that... i just can't keep playing over and over and over again, it's equally boring).

I feel like every league, GGG just kills off diversity more and more, and drives away the masses who don't have as much time to min/max past their poor gameplay balancing... away from the game.

whats up with all these professional whiners? There is a FastAF youtube channel making 1ex builds as a challenge that are by the most part capable of T16, there is Jorgen dude who grabs a skill nobody uses and makes a viable build out of it, stop whining about everything, don't play if you are bored, come back next league or whatever, but pointless bitching is annoying to everybody

Ones who live in glass houses should not throw stones and all that...
~ I am Wreaclast middle class and proud of it!
~ Poor investment =/= entitlement to compensation.
~ Build smart, build S-mart!
Problem: Players are too strong in this PVE game.
Solution: Nerf anything fun so everyone can suffer together.
Summoning monsters is not strong
RIP , Time to play another game
"
TheBenShee wrote:
YOU PAID FOR 6 PORTALS! YOU WILL USE YOUR 6 PORTALS IF YOU WANT TO OR NOT!
(unless you play HC, then you just absolutely fricked and we don't care!)

these changes are literally just a lazy solution to the real problem, but hey! PoE 2.0 has highest prio!

if you guys keep going like that, there will be nothing left for poe2...

also holy crap... a full time wow retun didn't look so sexy to me in a long time...

Don`t do it person! Don`t fall for the dark side of the force (meaning wow).

Jks aside, but not really, if PoE is doomed WoW is probably doomed`er:

>New race can fly really fast out side dragonflight!
>Gamers love, pet completionists too, xmogers have hardons, etc.
>Blizz sniffs players having fun.
>NERF METOUR!
>Half the flying speed, now, mm`kay.
>Players complain
>Thread locked for racism. (this is a internet historian reference, sth sth fallout 76)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info