Character Balance in Path of Exile: Lake of Kalandra

So I'm a huge Skelly fan in various burning, bomb, Elemental conversion, mage, and and physical builds. Nuked from orbit.

Guess there's not much point playing anymore for me unless I'm reading it wrong.

I mean I always knew there'd come a day where I bow out, but I didn't expect it to be like this...
Yikes, Don't need a prophecy to see that I wont be playing this league.
Ladies and Gents,

this is the reason why I quit this game.
Doesnt buff unused skill instead every update is just a nerf, game is mostly a singleplayer and the only multiplayer is trading.

Everyone should try playing Diablo Immortal for now and wait for diablo 4.
███۞████ಠ益ಠ██ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤... Get ze Panzer and ze flammenwerfer - kentpachi
Last edited by kentpachi on Aug 2, 2022, 11:08:44 PM
Welcome to GGG's new game: Big Wall of Nerf
The defense for the top and top left side of the tree is extremely lacking :(
Last edited by LaserPointer on Aug 2, 2022, 10:56:27 PM
I was an idiot to actually believe that GGG was gonna try and not repeat the 3.15 disaster. Another 3.15 patch here we go! massive nerfs too all defenses and offenses in the game. problem: players too stronk
solution: NERF EVERYTHING
Last edited by skinnypudge on Aug 2, 2022, 11:11:26 PM
i appreciate the work you guys put but seriously how many years is it gonna take from you until you solve melees issues. do you understand how much power melees have to invest to become "somewhat" playable?

hell strike skills can take up to 20-30% of your character total passive skill points. to reach like 10% of the aoe/clear of zero investment wander.
sure they should nerf what's op

but they literally can't buff half the game, the half that's been under performing forever.

melee!

and NO lightning strike is not a melee skill
Base your balance on the 1%, and lose everyone else.

I sometimes wonder if player retention and play time is the legit aim of the game devs or is it just to keep building the wall higher.

99.9% of us don't get to 'farm' Uber Bosses.
By nerfing defenses, now we might not even get to those bosses.

Defiance, determination and Grace seems mandatory? Mass nerfs PLUS mana reservation nerf to ensure not only do you get cooked, you get fried.

Damage buffs? Literally non existent.

So...harder content, nerfed defences, nerfed damage.

Yea. Hard pass.
Well minion builds won't be playable

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info