Path of Exile: Siege of the Atlas Teasers

"
Exile009 wrote:
Iron Mass specifies that your skeles get to do triple damage. Its triple damage mod is a minion mod, in fact even more specifically only for skeletons.

This staffs' triple damage is for the player. Minions don't inherit player mods. So it won't give your minions triple damage. To clarify, SRS doesn't deal any damage from the skill. The skill only summons the minion. What the minions do after is separate. There's no 'SRS damage' for this staff to magnify.

You can see it in the name - it isn't Raging Spirits, it's SUMMON Raging Spirits

I'm pretty sure you are right, but then I don't get why SRS summoned via Spell Totem Support would deal less damage then ? Unless I'm mistaken the wording is the exact same, except in this case it's triple damage which has its own rules I guess ?

Same for "socketed gems deal 30% more damage" essence mod, but the wording changes a bit.
Game was fun, but now its just boring. Please release PoE2 ASAP, at least some alpha
Playing marauder @ Hardcore leagues

Still sane, Zana?
By the muscular golden arse of Innocence!

What in damnation have you done?!

My Divination Cards: Desecrated Virtue (3.12), The Tireless Extractor (3.17)
"
frozensteinpp wrote:
Still sane, Zana?

i fear not :(
Current Build: Penance Brand
God build?! https://pobb.in/bO32dZtLjji5
BTW, looks like Annihilating Light staff got 60-70% reduced resistances range.
"
PoitelMarto wrote:
"
Exile009 wrote:
Iron Mass specifies that your skeles get to do triple damage. Its triple damage mod is a minion mod, in fact even more specifically only for skeletons.

This staffs' triple damage is for the player. Minions don't inherit player mods. So it won't give your minions triple damage. To clarify, SRS doesn't deal any damage from the skill. The skill only summons the minion. What the minions do after is separate. There's no 'SRS damage' for this staff to magnify.

You can see it in the name - it isn't Raging Spirits, it's SUMMON Raging Spirits

I'm pretty sure you are right, but then I don't get why SRS summoned via Spell Totem Support would deal less damage then ? Unless I'm mistaken the wording is the exact same, except in this case it's triple damage which has its own rules I guess ?

Same for "socketed gems deal 30% more damage" essence mod, but the wording changes a bit.

Please no, every single league when a item announce with mode "increased damage, increased spell damage, deal more damage" someone asks if it works for minions XD
It does not my friend, never worked, unless an item says that it works for minions, it won't work.

About your example, as yourself can notice they all interact with gems, not to global damage modifiers, so they work for gems, the staff does not change anything about gems, does not change anything about minions.
"
Pervenc wrote:
"
PoitelMarto wrote:
"
Exile009 wrote:

Please no, every single league when a item announce with mode "increased damage, increased spell damage, deal more damage" someone asks if it works for minions XD
It does not my friend, never worked, unless an item says that it works for minions, it won't work.

About your example, as yourself can notice they all interact with gems, not to global damage modifiers, so they work for gems, the staff does not change anything about gems, does not change anything about minions.

You don't need to be dismissive.
As *yourself* can notice, it is not a global increase stat or so, but it litterally states it applies to elemental skills. SRS is an elemental skill.

Spell totem's wording says "supported skill deals X% less damage" and apply to minion skills. New staff says "Elemental skills deal triple damage" and doesn't apply to minion skills. This really looks like inconsistent wording. Maybe this is because of the "triple damage" thing as some poster stated, which 100% makes sense although not being obvious. But your "unless an item says that it works for minions, it won't work" argument is plain wrong.
"
Alabamak wrote:
Game was fun, but now its just boring. Please release PoE2 ASAP, at least some alpha
You guys need to realize that Poe2 is just a new campaign.
Worst map device mods in history.
Affliction and Necropolis are the worst leagues ever to exist. The current game design and direction is atrocious.
"
PatrickPoe88 wrote:
"
Alabamak wrote:
You guys need to realize that Poe2 is just a new campaign.

Even if that was true, it would still be reason enough to start playing again for many people.
Last edited by Chill on Jan 27, 2022, 8:40:22 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info