Path of Exile: Siege of the Atlas Teasers

"
chrisbasaki wrote:
the nerf from glacial hammer hit me a bit (melee splash jewel), but I've been around for so long and I know that GGG will have a reason.
After the manifesto, I was a bit surprised by some of the strong buffs, but I had given up hope that the melee would still get something useful.

AND NOW BAAAM.... Precise Technique !!!!

Precise Technique doesn't give Glacial Hammer its splash back tho. It does kinda make up for now having to use melee splash, but then other melee skills also benefit from Precise Technique and often don't need to use melee splash. Leaving Glacial Hammer still looking like a poor choice in comparison.
Last edited by Exile009 on Jan 26, 2022, 7:07:55 PM
more cards??? but game still dropping kings blade and the scholar

honestly, the only good change i can see, is in the maps tab. i dont want to be negative. i thought you going to do far better than -75 to all resistance.

no improvments for melee damage
no improvments for toughness....
physical damage?? ah ok i forgot, you hate it.

thats all.
"
BNightwolf wrote:
"
za6i9ka wrote:
"
PoitelMarto wrote:
And what of (elemental) minion skills, such as some Golems and SRS ? Do they benefit from triple damage ?

Not sure they would benefit this more than double +2 wands or Kulemak's anyway, but that'd definitely have to be considered.

And if its 100% chance to deal triple damage it won't work on minions either.

We have triple damage on skeletons with iron mass, why would this staff not give triple damage to raging spirits?

The word you said means you do not know the iron mass unique at all.
As we all know, skeletons have their base physical damage, which is 817.3 in average. But once you equipped this silly unique, your skeletons would never do damage as 3*(817.3+about180), but just ignore their base damage and use the weapon damage to attack, since aura effect has been nerfed into the abyss, it only makes your build expensive without effective damage output.

Well, if you check this unique toy's price, the answer is really facile.
Last but not least, I just hope the unique amulet will be acquired stably from new atlas bosses rather than the silly drop rate like mageblood or the quire.

Or, the other "useful" uniques are still meaningless trash.
Wait, Kirac mods? Correct me if I am wrong, isn't it.... Zana?

Oh wait..... is it her?
Zana has been the Archnemesis all along?...
"
Natul wrote:
Zana has been the Archnemesis all along?...

Wrong content. They wouldn't kill her off with League content. They're killing her off with Core content.
"
Exile009 wrote:
"
BNightwolf wrote:
"
za6i9ka wrote:
And if its 100% chance to deal triple damage it won't work on minions either.

We have triple damage on skeletons with iron mass, why would this staff not give triple damage to raging spirits?

Iron Mass specifies that your skeles get to do triple damage. Its triple damage mod is a minion mod, in fact even more specifically only for skeletons.

This staffs' triple damage is for the player. Minions don't inherit player mods. So it won't give your minions triple damage. To clarify, SRS doesn't deal any damage from the skill. The skill only summons the minion. What the minions do after is separate. There's no 'SRS damage' for this staff to magnify.

You can see it in the name - it isn't Raging Spirits, it's SUMMON Raging Spirits

Now there may be a new item granting a passive such as the Necromantic Aegis that makes shield apply to minions, but with the weapon ^^
Harvest in a nutshell : https://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2023/48/6/1701517918-poeh.jpg
Ultimatum : https://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2023/48/6/1701517789-ultimatum-league.png
Expedition : https://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2023/48/6/1701518028-poe-expedition-in-a-nutshell.png
looks all good until now. really hope that the Summon Reaper will be playable this season :)
Poor Zana. What did you do to her? :)

....or was it.... us??

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info