Path of Exile: Siege of the Atlas Teasers

"
Chill wrote:
"
PatrickPoe88 wrote:
"
Alabamak wrote:
Game was fun, but now its just boring. Please release PoE2 ASAP, at least some alpha
You guys need to realize that Poe2 is just a new campaign.

Even if that was true, it would still be reason enough to start playing again for many people.
So does new leagues. But aye I get your point.
Precise Technique - Accuracy stacker Jugg?
"
Chill wrote:
"
PatrickPoe88 wrote:
"
Alabamak wrote:
Game was fun, but now its just boring. Please release PoE2 ASAP, at least some alpha
You guys need to realize that Poe2 is just a new campaign.

Even if that was true, it would still be reason enough to start playing again for many people.

A new campaign will be a reason to play again for these people for about 1 league and that's it. After that what? They've already seen the new campaign.

If they can't get used to the grind of PoE, PoE 2 won't change that.
"
BlasczeM wrote:

No - https://youtu.be/2F4J2J-7BCY
"
BlasczeM wrote:

What's there to stack though? You only need what, 6-10k accuracy at most to get the benefits?
Last edited by alex_disp on Jan 27, 2022, 9:26:59 AM
"
PoitelMarto wrote:
"
Exile009 wrote:
Iron Mass specifies that your skeles get to do triple damage. Its triple damage mod is a minion mod, in fact even more specifically only for skeletons.

This staffs' triple damage is for the player. Minions don't inherit player mods. So it won't give your minions triple damage. To clarify, SRS doesn't deal any damage from the skill. The skill only summons the minion. What the minions do after is separate. There's no 'SRS damage' for this staff to magnify.

You can see it in the name - it isn't Raging Spirits, it's SUMMON Raging Spirits

I'm pretty sure you are right, but then I don't get why SRS summoned via Spell Totem Support would deal less damage then ? Unless I'm mistaken the wording is the exact same, except in this case it's triple damage which has its own rules I guess ?

Same for "socketed gems deal 30% more damage" essence mod, but the wording changes a bit.

You're misreading SRS and don't know how it works.

1) The TOTEM does 30% less damage, not the SRS skulls. It's an innate totem mod.

2) SRS do 30% reduced Added Damage as part of the skill gem itself. That is not the same thing as 30% less damage.

I use SRS totems all the time and they clear just as fast as self cast, other than the fact self cast can spell echo.
''These are the Kirac mods for Siege of the Atlas''.
They killed Zana!
Daaaamn, good job guys. Cant wait
I don't want to complain, you always put so much great work into this game and give us so much new content, but for players who have been around for a long time (I've been playing since 2013), new skills are the most important thing, I've gone through all the skills umpteen times , I don't want to play the same thing again in a slightly different environment :/

in the manifesto you could read that there will be new support, which wasn't shown in the announcement either.. maybe i'll still be lucky and we'll see 1-2 new skills here in the forum these days.
Poggers

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info