Remove Nemesis 3 and divine recipe

"
impulze3 wrote:
"
Apathy1 wrote:
Standard currency.

Once more you haven't a single clue on how to make money in anyway shape or form if you continue to think Nemesis 3 has an impact in CPH.

I could link my standard currency but that's meaningless what else will you have? I will counter every single aspect of how utterly wrong you can be.

you're delusional to say nem3 doesn't make an impact in cph. thats just plain wrong, also dismissing currency because its in standard? Dude these mechanics don't magically change from standard to league lmao are you foreal ?

I am very real like nobody is going to believe you over me let alone someone with a private profile you can continue to project but how much CPH do you have in this current league if you truly think it has an impact on yourself or anyone else? I can tell you it's less then me and I don't even play anymore.

You're the delusional one once more you can continue to project I won't stop you but nobody is going to believe your CPH is high because of NEM 3.

I promise you that.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Dec 26, 2021, 12:00:36 PM
"
Apathy1 wrote:

I am very real like nobody is going to believe you over me let alone someone with a private profile you can continue to project but how much CPH do you have in this current league if you truly think it has an impact on yourself or anyone else? I can tell you it's less then me and I don't even play anymore.

You're the delusional one once more you can continue to project I won't stop you but nobody is going to believe your CPH is high because of NEM 3.

I promise you that.

inb4 you're talking CPH and i'm talking about the mechanic that drops the most RAW currency. which is nem3/4. people here been farming straight up mirrors with it
Very cool mirror Service: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3227915
There's no mirrors over it
There's no swimming Exalts over it

You aren't going to show your CPH in this league are you nor your chars will you but you can show me your standard which I can beat but that's not fun is it now.

You aren't swimming in money in this mod in anyway shape or form nor can you prove it.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Dec 26, 2021, 12:02:38 PM
"
Apathy1 wrote:
There's no mirrors over it
There's no swimming Exalts over it

You aren't going to show your CPH in this league are you nor your chars will you but you can show me your standard which I can beat but that's not fun is it now.

You aren't swimming in money in this mod in anyway shape or form nor can you prove it.

you keep moving goalposts and using [Removed by Support]. whats the mechanic that drops the most currency items in the game when done solo ?

Nemesis sextant

Is it the most currency per hour you can generate in the game ? NO, and nobody said that, certainly not me. I said before you can flip, craft, group mf uniques, etc.

Is it the mechanic that enables the most raw currency drops you can have in a map ? Yes.

[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Al_GGG on Dec 26, 2021, 12:28:11 PM
I don't have an ego I'm just calling you out thinking you're swimming in RAW currency over it and once more you don't have anything in this league do you? Why don't you use the nemesis investment? You can't can you nor do you have the money to even start it.

I do and it's not good in anyway shape or form. See I have proof you don't have a single shred of any credibility other then you know linking me standard currency thinking you are somehow making that money using NEM 3 or even contributing to it.

Until you show me you proof that nem 3 can contribute to high CPH in the current league or future leagues your claim is none.

Right now you don't have investments / CPH / Nem 3 in this league do you yet you continue to claim it gives you a good amount of RAW CPH but where is it?

Once more you have nothing to show and your hiding in a private profile meaning you legit don't have anything in this league or at least as much as your standard do you?
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Dec 26, 2021, 12:18:21 PM
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019
"
Apathy1 wrote:
I don't have an ego I'm just calling you out thinking you're swimming in RAW currency over it and once more you don't have anything in this league do you? Why don't you use the nemesis investment? You can't can you nor do you have the money to even start it.

I do and it's not good in anyway shape or form. See I have proof you don't have a single shred of any credibility other then you know linking me standard currency thinking you are somehow making that money using NEM 3 or even contributing to it.

Until you show me you proof that nem 3 can contribute to high CPH in the current league or future leagues your claim is none.

Right now you don't have investments / CPH / Nem 3 in this league do you yet you continue to claim it gives you a good amount of RAW CPH but where is it?

Once more you have nothing to show and your hiding in a private profile meaning you legit don't have anything in this league or at least as much as your standard do you?

Well, you don't have an ego but you somehow feel the need to shift the discussion from specific mechanics like nem3/divine recipe to an ad-hominem attack about me that i don't know what CPH means as if i'm a new player lmao. I respond with some currency to show you that i indeed know what CPH means. Then you just keep going, shifting goalposts to "Standard doesn't count" and "you have no credibility because your profile is private".

oooook

Can you PLEASE make some real arguments, maybe saying stuff like "Heist drops more basic currency items per instance!". "100% deli currency drops more currency items per instance!" Nah bro, keep focusing on ad-hominem and strawmen
This thread has been locked due to the number of posts that needed to be removed/edited. Please remember to follow our Code of Conduct when posting on the Path of Exile forums.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info