Remove Nemesis 3 and divine recipe

Problem 1: Nemesis monsters drop 3/4 additional basic currency items
Nemesis monsters drop 3 additional currency items from awakened sextants showers you in currency , it makes it impossible to properly balance regular currency drop rates and force the main currency farming strategy into a burnout inducing gameplay loop that encourages repetitive stress injury RSI.

Solution: Straight up just remove the nemesis sextants

Problem 2: Divine orbs are too common and trivialize rolls on uniques and rares alike, their main source is the vendor recipe that trades a 6-linked item for a divine.

Solution 2: Remove the divine orb recipe

inb4 posted this some time ago but i still think its a good suggestion as those two things turn the endgame in an annoying loot simulator.
Very cool mirror Service: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3227915
Last edited by Al_GGG on Dec 26, 2021, 12:38:58 PM
Last bumped on Dec 26, 2021, 12:41:44 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
+1

Nem3 is killing the game the game. Beyond needs rework too
well to be fair in my opinion is not that divine recipe make divines cheaps but the abundance of 6l drops.. especially the damn sextant corrupted items drop etc that make showers of 6l (all trash vendor divine orb).

So for me the best is remove the damn sextant mods (nem 3, corrupted items etc), put a fucking cap on how much u can "juice" a map and ffs remove beyond as it is ugly, performance hell, and too good to not use.

"
IHellBoundI wrote:
well to be fair in my opinion is not that divine recipe make divines cheaps but the abundance of 6l drops.. especially the damn sextant corrupted items drop etc that make showers of 6l (all trash vendor divine orb).

So for me the best is remove the damn sextant mods (nem 3, corrupted items etc), put a fucking cap on how much u can "juice" a map and ffs remove beyond as it is ugly, performance hell, and too good to not use.

agreed, tho however the corruption outcome to 6 link is one of the best ways to get an early 6L in league. doing vaal side areas and sac frags. hence why i think the vendor recipe is the problem, not the corruption outcome.

also yeah, the corrupt sextant is also a huge contributor, also devalues vaal orbs
Nobody is forcing you to do nemesis 3 so the burnout and rsi complaints are not valid reasons to remove a farming method, not saying that there are no arguments to make but those 2 aren't it.

Same as performance, your shitty pc is your problem, like can you imagine that ppl can't juice their maps anymore cause of ppl that play on 10 year old pc's like what the actual fuck.

Also cheap divines is great, fuck spending 20-30c on divines to roll a 1 in 50 or even more.
It also helps with crafting spending 2k alts is nothing in this game, imagine if you have to pick up all the rares and vendor them for alt shards. yeah fuck that noice.

If you want to run non juiced maps by going alch and go that is your choice and if you want expensive toys you just need to farm longer or learn how to make currency otherwise.
there are many many farming strats in this game, sure nem 3 is good but so are others, don't like it or running poe a on a potato pc go do something else.
[Removed by Support]

Once men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free. But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”
"
jackof8lades wrote:
Nobody is forcing you to do nemesis 3 so the burnout and rsi complaints are not valid reasons to remove a farming method, not saying that there are no arguments to make but those 2 aren't it.

Same as performance, your shitty pc is your problem, like can you imagine that ppl can't juice their maps anymore cause of ppl that play on 10 year old pc's like what the actual fuck.

Also cheap divines is great, fuck spending 20-30c on divines to roll a 1 in 50 or even more.
It also helps with crafting spending 2k alts is nothing in this game, imagine if you have to pick up all the rares and vendor them for alt shards. yeah fuck that noice.

If you want to run non juiced maps by going alch and go that is your choice and if you want expensive toys you just need to farm longer or learn how to make currency otherwise.
there are many many farming strats in this game, sure nem 3 is good but so are others, don't like it or running poe a on a potato pc go do something else.

If you want to make the most currency per hour raw you either run nem3/nem4 or you will figuratively bottleneck your own efficiency. The trade prices of items depend on the abundance of currency drops, further emphasizing how you're loosing out when not doing it.

Another issue is that it funnels a huge chunk of endgame currency farming into something that is 80% clicking tags on your screen instead of killing monsters and actually playing the game.

"your shitty pc is your problem", first of all my pc isn't shit and second of all even if it was its not just my problem. Alot of people have performance issues, and the endgame farming strats make the game run like ass. Bad game performance makes people quit and not spend money. It also leads to a worse eco and overall more volatility.

There is no setting in the game that makes the client not crash when pressing alt in a 500% strongbox quant 100% deli map that is juiced to the max. inb4 "just dont press alt". I remember times when there was so much loot that the game would crash even without pressing alt.
This stuff is a huge engine problem as the amount of loot clutter literally makes the game crash and not just lag out.

Then you argue that cheap divines are great, i'd disagree since having cheap divines means that most item drops lack one dimension of importance, which is the modifier rolls. Unique drops are less interesting since their modifier rolls barely matter because you can freely divine it to 80% perfect. same goes for rare items.

It makes it outright impossible to reduce affix tier amounts, other wise it would be too easy to get a perfect numeric value.

Last edited by impulze3 on Dec 25, 2021, 1:24:12 PM
wow I see a farmer is upset over here. Mr farmer try to show this "gameplay" to any person outside poe and ask if its nice to see/good looking. It is not, its ugly as hell to a point is not even a game anymore and just purpurina pixels exploding in loot. U can't see monsters, u can't see any animations, u can't see anything but exploding effects all over the place.

And yes, if u want to make any currency u have to follow the meta, the balance is off and this "farming method" is 3,4,5 times better than any other. People like it cause of its drops not the gameplay itself. Remove the mechanic and buff the drop rates and it will have the same effect. Rn its ridiculous. And its not my pc that suffers as I can still sustain fps to play it normally but MY BRAIN lags out and my eyes bleed with the carnival of vomit effects all over the place and need to have a ubber filter to even see the game and not names all around the screen.
I am upset? lol you are the ones crying over ppl making currency a certain way
not me, let ppl play what they want.
Also the whole if you want to make currency you have to run nem 3 is the most idiotic thing i ever heard and is simply not true, it's good sure but there are many many ways to get shit tons of exalts if you want them.

Like if they remove this i would simply switch over to something else (which i already did over a month ago cause i like to swich things up).

Also i couldn't care less what the game looks like to other ppl.
Don't want that gameplay don't play like that, just run your maps white for all i care, just cause you don't like it or your pc/brain is wooden and you have delicate little wrists that hurt while clicking doesn't mean other ppl don't enjoy this type of gameplay.
[Removed by Support]

Once men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free. But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”
Last edited by jackof8lades on Dec 25, 2021, 2:36:07 PM
"
jackof8lades wrote:
I am upset? lol you are the ones crying over ppl making currency a certain way
not me, let ppl play what they want.

Also i couldn't care less what the game looks like to other ppl.
Don't want that gameplay don't play like that, just run your maps white for all i care, just cause you don't like it or your pc/brain is wooden and you have delicate little wrists that hurt while clicking doesn't mean other ppl don't enjoy this type of gameplay.

nobody here is crying but you

You are literally crying about your precious little wrists and pc's. Like what the actual fuck. Do words mean different things in your universe?
Everything you mentioned is a you problem which is the very definition of whining.
[Removed by Support]

Last edited by jackof8lades on Dec 25, 2021, 2:39:41 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info