Remove Nemesis 3 and divine recipe

Eh? i was pointing out how sad and pathetic the arguments were from ppl posting this "feedback".
Like legit i think we are in 2 different universes as words clearly have different meaning.
Once and fore all you are the ones crying and whining and providing pathetic arguments that are all you problems.
You just don't like it when ppl point that out.
And yes i will farm other stuff like i always do, removing this will mean nothing for the ammount of currency i make, i just find these whine post pathetic and will give my opionion on it.

As a matter of fact i have no doubt that they will remove it as some of the streamers were also pissing their panties about it, but like i said it will have 0 effect on me.
[Removed by Support]

Once men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free. But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”
Last edited by jackof8lades on Dec 25, 2021, 3:06:22 PM
"
jackof8lades wrote:
Eh? i was pointing out how sad and pathetic the arguments were from ppl posting this "feedback".
Like legit i think we are in 2 different univeses as words clearly have different meaning.
Once and fore all you are the ones crying and whining and providing pathetic arguments that are all you problems.
You just don't like it when ppl point that out.
And yes i will farm other stuff like i always do, removing this will mean nothing for the ammount of currency i make, i just find these whine post pathetic and will give my opionion on it.

As a matter of fact i have no doubt that they will remove it as some of the streamers were also pissing their panties about it, but like i said i will have 0 effect on me.

[Removed by Support]

Op just expressed his opinion and I expressed mine. Its the same thing as harbinger on 3.13 (and harvest tft discord but I didn't used it). I've made a couple of mirrors on mirror shards alone before they nerfed. The gameplay was disgusting (running easy maps over and over) and performance (not my pc but the instance itself) was horrible as I did lost a lot of maps cause of instance crashing. I was glad they fixed it, still good farming and somewhat messy but a lot better than what it was back then.

The thing with nem3 (and some other mods on sextants) is that they are too good in comparisson with the rest and this meta of juicing maps is not a gameplay I like but I do cause I want to try builds and they cost a fortune so I need the currency. I have tried almost alll farming methods this league and sadly there is none that gets even close to this (well flipping still the most efficient but I hate it as I see almost like a scam...)

Instead of "Pointing out" things and attacking the arguments of the others u could use UR arguments as why x or y is good or why u like it. U know like any normal discussion people make arguments and discuss about it.

Last edited by Al_GGG on Dec 26, 2021, 12:37:57 PM
Don't agree? It's not about that i care about the arguments.
Lot's of stuff here on the forums i don't agree with but at but if i think their arguments have merrit or at least if i can see were they are coming from i will usually dont react these however did not as they were almost all personal and very whiny in nature.

[Removed by Support]

Once men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free. But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”
Last edited by jackof8lades on Dec 25, 2021, 3:25:42 PM
Farming nem3 ist multiple times more efficient than most other farming methods. It reflects a huge imbalance in the game which is a bad thing. Very easy to understand and not whiny at all :)
Last edited by Zottelfisch on Dec 25, 2021, 4:10:59 PM
I did not complain about my wrist ever, bro
"
jackof8lades wrote:
Ppl in this post did, you are not the center of this thread nor the universe, damn you almost had something usefull to say, so close.

Funny enough you're trying as hard as possible to make yourself the center of this thread without making actual arguments other than personal attacks or claiming shit nobody said.

the thread is about feedback on the source of currency drops, which mostly comes from the nemesis 3 sextant. it is pretty obvious to anyone that it is bad gameplay to kill a map in 3 minutes and then spend 6-10 minutes looting it.

would you not rather have the best method to farm currency be balanced in a way where you loot while you clear the map. all from start to finish within 4 minutes of pure gameplay?

that could be done by removing the nemesis sextant and divine recipe.
since the game is balanced around trade they can just crank up regular currency drops or finally fix the currency system (reducing affix tier amounts, mod weights, etc) so we pick up 10% of the alts but also have a 10x higher chance of getting a good mod.

i think you're missing the entire point of my feedback, which is to get the devs to move the average time spent by players from looking at the UI to looking at actual gameplay. nemesis3/divine recipe is only a small part of that.

combating RSI aswell as balance deadlocks ofc plays into it
Very cool mirror Service: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3227915
Last edited by impulze3 on Dec 25, 2021, 5:51:47 PM
Nobody whined about their wrists or wooden pc[Removed by Support]?

Also i don't troll, just cause you don't agree or can't counter an argument or don't like a person that doesn't mean that person is troling.
Like holy shit been talking about formulating actual argements all thread and you still don't seem to get it, i give up this is a lost cause, pls don't bother me again.

[Removed by Support]

I'll tell you. you say it's bad gameplay, i say its good who is right? neither cause those are non arguments based on personal preference.

Now for what i generoussly would call arguments.
Makes loads of currency? so what? Nothing inherently good or bad about that.
It is also a weird argument, like how much am i allowed then to make per hour?
Is there a number? like 2 exalt and everything above that needs nerfing? like what is it, give me a number.

Takes long to loot? So what? get a better filter maybe or click faster? Also why is this good or bad? what is wrong with looting a map after completion?

you don't like it therefore bad is your one and only argument so far, that and the whining about your weak wrists/rsi mental burnout, which are all you problems.

And at the end of the day it is not mandetory so all your complaints are self inflicted, why do you need to follow the absolute best farming method anyway(well best according to you that is)?
I do loads of stuff ingame cause i enjoy it not cause it's the most efficient or gets me the most currency.
[Removed by Support]

Last edited by Al_GGG on Dec 26, 2021, 12:33:15 PM
"
jackof8lades wrote:

Nobody whined about their wrists or wooden pc[Removed by Support]

Also i don't troll, just cause you don't agree or can't counter an argument or don't like a person that doesn't mean that person is troling.
Like holy shit been talking about formulating actual argements all thread and you still don't seem to get it, i give up this is a lost cause, pls don't bother me again.

[Removed by Support]

I'll tell you. you say it's bad gameplay, i say its good who is right? neither cause those are non arguments based on personal preference.

Now for what i generoussly would call arguments.
Makes loads of currency? so what? Nothing inherently good or bad about that.
It is also a weird argument, like how much am i allowed then to make per hour?
Is there a number? like 2 exalt and everything above that needs nerfing? like what is it, give me a number.

Takes long to loot? So what? get a better filter maybe or click faster? Also why is this good or bad? what is wrong with looting a map after completion?

you don't like it therefore bad is your one and only argument so far, that and the whining about your weak wrists/rsi mental burnout, which are all you problems.

And at the end of the day it is not mandetory so all your complaints are self inflicted, why do you need to follow the absolute best farming method anyway(well best according to you that is)?
I do loads of stuff ingame cause i enjoy it not cause it's the most efficient or gets me the most currency.

man, you are making alot of broad assumptions aswell as being needlessly toxic. I mean my wooden brain? really ?

Nobody is hating on anyone wanting to make currency here. Nemesis3 not the best general farming strategy for sure, but then again nobody here said that. I said its the best raw currencyfarming strat, and i mean it drops the most raw currency. ofc crafting/flipping would be the best currency strat in the game, even before group mf but thats up to debate i guess.

regarding my 'wooden' pc. it is from 3 years ago, i have a 1080 ti and 32 gb ram. I can run cyberpunk at stable fps on the highest available settings even with its buggy engine. But running a fully juiced endgame map ? 40 fps at most. My complaints about endgame performance are valid, even if you disagree with that. And thats not personal preference, thats just objectively true.

If you play juiced endgame maps, the engine is at its limits. Reducing loot is necessary to keep the game stable and make it a good experience for every kind of system. Even if you have a system older than 5 years, graphic settings should be able to tune it into a stable state. focus here on the word stable, because the game not only has bad performance on a wide variety of systems, it also crashes alot.

nemesis 3 performance isn't the main focus anyways, most performance issues come from not just loot clutter, but also how the engine handles rendering it.

my main issue with nemesis (and divine currency) is that if you want to farm raw currency, the best method is not focused on spending the most time on killing monsters, its spending the most time on rolling sextants and clicking on little currency loot popups and there is no way to compete with that.

anyways, we now have loot stacks dropping from normal monsters, but it does not work with nemesis. what do you think will the devs do to nemesis ? reducing UI popups while keeping rewards seems to be the new way atleast with loot spirals. I think removing nemesis3 or atleast adjusting it to have less item drops fits right in with that design choice.

Well, so much for the RSI / loot amount issue where the gameplay loop becomes clicking squares on your screen.

Another problem is that its unbalanced compared to other sextants. Most other sextant rolls are probably not even 5% of the raw currency drops nem3 has. I argue that the nemesis3 sextant is way too common for how much currency it provides, or it provides way too much currency for how common it is.

Either way i think its unbalanced and it would be better to move the main gameplay into killing monsters rather than clicking squares lol.

Very cool mirror Service: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3227915
Last edited by impulze3 on Dec 25, 2021, 6:37:50 PM
It´s fun and let´s you net a fckton of currency as a solo player.

So no, don´t remove beyond or nemesis 3 pls.

what is nem3 ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info