Remove Nemesis 3 and divine recipe

I can tell you haven't a single clue on how to make money in this game because I promise you spamming nem 3 is not a good source of money.

It's not even good in anyway shape or form actually like how you think it's good for money is beyond me did you just assume it drops a good amount of money because it doesn't not even close.

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Dec 26, 2021, 12:37:30 AM
"
hsuchijp wrote:

what is nem3 ?

It is a sextant that can roll when you use awakened sextants. It makes rare monsters that have nemesis modifiers drop 3 additional basic currency items.

Maps can roll nemesis or you can use infused nemesis zana map-device mod from harvest to add nemesis to maps.

"
Apathy1 wrote:

I can tell you haven't a single clue on how to make money in this game because I promise you spamming nem 3 is not a good source of money.

It's not even good in anyway shape or form actually like how you think it's good for money is beyond me did you just assume it drops a good amount of money because it doesn't not even close.

I think you misunderstand, i'm not saying its the best strategy to gain alot of currency in general, since you can flip for more faster or run group mf for uniques etc. I'm saying its the biggest source of raw currency drops in the game.

There is nothing that comes even close,
Nemesis 3 and 4 are currently the biggest sources of raw currency.
Unless there is something that drops more raw currency than nem3/4 ?
Very cool mirror Service: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3227915
No even in RAW currency itself it's so bad I don't think you realize how bad it is you're not going to get a flood of exalted's like that like you can 60 400 600 nem 3's and I promise you you aren't going to make a fucking bank off that.

I hate to punctuation here but you have no research or have done anything to even closely make money like you claim to be in swimming in RAW currency the most you will get is chaos orbs hell a divine orb but you will not swim in Exalteds thinking they should just remove it.

Example you think this was Nem 3? No people don't do Nem 3 for RAW farming it's just there.

Even if you delete it there's so much better ways for RAW currency itself like it's not even comparable but if you truly wish believe in thinking it's making people and flooding exalted's like swimming in cash by all means do so but as from my experience in RAW form.

Nem 3 is garbage and the investment isn't worth.

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Dec 26, 2021, 9:04:39 AM
"
Apathy1 wrote:
No even in RAW currency itself it's so bad I don't think you realize how bad it is you're not going to get a flood of exalted's like that like you can 60 400 600 nem 3's and I promise you you aren't going to make a fucking bank off that.

I hate to punctuation here but you have no research or have done anything to even closely make money like you claim to be in swimming in RAW currency the most you will get is chaos orbs hell a divine orb but you will not swim in Exalteds thinking they should just remove it.

Example you think this was Nem 3? No people don't do Nem 3 for RAW farming it's just there.

Even if you delete it there's so much better ways for RAW currency itself like it's not even comparable but if you truly wish believe in thinking it's making people and flooding exalted's like swimming in cash by all means do so but as from my experience in RAW form.

Nem 3 is garbage and the investment isn't worth.

you may do group mf, which is another issue with the game in itself, or farm uniques/deli rewards. but even that don't come close to the raw currency output of nem3.
You've legit never done nem 3 a lot have you like you continue to praise something so bad that it's unreal it's like you telling yourself this is how you make money.

No It's not and I'm fully solo in this game every single source of my char and my currency is from solo an I can tell you it's def NOT from nem 3 or whatever your dreaming of thinking it's so ''Amazing'' I promise you it's dogshit compared to other raw currency itself.

I can correct you all every single piece of information on how to make money but you still keep thinking nem 3 is like some sort of money printer when it's not teaching you of education of why it's not is utterly pointless.

Remove it all you want praise it all you want the matter will still be the same it's really bad for money and the investment into it is even worst when you literally keep going NOTHING comes close to this! No that's just you begging or projecting it to be good.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Dec 26, 2021, 10:21:20 AM
It is combination of things especially with beyond.

Similar to skills which are shit without Support but can geht insane with all multiplicators it ist for loot. Thats the imbalance. Doesnt matter If nem3 or some scourgemap beyond loot pinata
Last edited by Zottelfisch on Dec 26, 2021, 10:46:51 AM
"
Apathy1 wrote:
You've legit never done nem 3 a lot have you like you continue to praise something so bad that it's unreal it's like you telling yourself this is how you make money.

No It's not and I'm fully solo in this game every single source of my char and my currency is from solo an I can tell you it's def NOT from nem 3 or whatever your dreaming of thinking it's so ''Amazing'' I promise you it's dogshit compared to other raw currency itself.

I can correct you all every single piece of information on how to make money but you still keep thinking nem 3 is like some sort of money printer when it's not teaching you of education of why it's not is utterly pointless.

Remove it all you want praise it all you want the matter will still be the same it's really bad for money and the investment into it is even worst when you literally keep going NOTHING comes close to this! No that's just you begging or projecting it to be good.

Running nemesis 3 i average 1.5-2 ex in raw currency equivalent per nem3 map. 4 scarabs, beyond, prophecies. I'm not talking uniques, legion splinters or some other tradable shit, i'm talking raw currency: chaos, sextants, exalts, divines. Ontop with the divine recipe / uniques drop corrutped sextant i get around 12-24 divines per map.
Obviously it gets more and more currency the more rare mobs you get inside your map: Deli, Twins Prophecy, Beyond, Abyss, Elder/Legion/Abyss Scarabs but it all comes down to having rare monsters figuratively shitting out currency because of that one sextant mod.

With legacy quant non-nemesis maps i don't come even close to the raw currency dropped by nemesis 3 and i know what i'm talking about contrary to what you say about me. I've been playing the game since open beta

You really do not but hey you can keep pretending or projecting I don't know why you keep thinking you're swimming in money because I promise you; You are not even remotely close in making a good amount CPH [Removed by Support]
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Al_GGG on Dec 26, 2021, 12:30:12 PM
Standard currency.

Once more you haven't a single clue on how to make money in anyway shape or form if you continue to think Nemesis 3 has an impact in CPH.

I could link my standard currency but that's meaningless what else will you have? I will counter every single aspect of how utterly wrong you can be.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Dec 26, 2021, 11:44:34 AM
"
Apathy1 wrote:
Standard currency.

Once more you haven't a single clue on how to make money in anyway shape or form if you continue to think Nemesis 3 has an impact in CPH.

I could link my standard currency but that's meaningless what else will you have? I will counter every single aspect of how utterly wrong you can be.

you're delusional to say nem3 doesn't make an impact in cph. thats just plain wrong, also dismissing currency because its in standard? Dude these mechanics don't magically change from standard to league lmao are you foreal ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info