Blazing Salvo mines not chaining

Ever since I equipped the Tremor Rod, the mine sequence no longer chains through all the mines. This behavior was just fine when I was using a 5L in my chest piece with Blastchain Mine support gem.
Last bumped on Jun 13, 2021, 9:16:21 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Can confirm same effect. Chain stopping after 6-8 mines. Blazing Salvo Bugging?

https://streamable.com/b3uc7t
I believe the issue lies with Tremor Rod.
same problem for me too
But why work pyroclast mines?
Maybe a bug with the new mana mines thing.
Hope GGG see this and can fix it. or i need to swap :S
This is not related to Blazing Salvo, this is how detonation queue works for rearmed mines (with Remote Mine at least), haven't you noticed this before? I did.

The bug is — Detonation sequence fails each time it reaches recently rearmed mine. Instead of picking a non rearmed mine within the chaining range it just stops.

Problem: impostor syndrome
Solution: nerf everything
Result: depressing mess
Last edited by a_z0_9 on Apr 18, 2021, 7:43:56 PM
Can confirm the same, worked just fine last league. But in the patch notes, nothing changes so far I noticed.
I don't think its related to the rearmed mines. It works just fine with pyroclast mines. So it is something else.
I report it just in case.

Haven't played with Tremor for a long time, but did some testing right now, and indeed something is different that it used to be with sequencing, sometimes it works like it suppose to work and sometimes chain breaks after couple mines, strange.
Signed
Vermyn
Last edited by Vermyn on Apr 18, 2021, 8:03:28 PM
Same issue for me, using tremor rod with 19 mines maximum my sequence usually stops very close to 11 mines remaining.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info