Streamer priority confirmed. PoE is free to play, so play it for free, but Boycott GGG.

Y'all getting ahead of yourselves. Being able to skip the q, while all kinds of bs on its own, doesn't mean streamers get better droprates or some such.
Copying from some wise man who said:

stream 2 win
get paid to win p2w
streamer RNG +higher % rates on everything including crafting
worse than diablo 3 auction house

With new ARPGs on the horizon, many people will leave and never look back.
Diablo 2 ressurected being the biggest upcoming threat. Was #1 on Twitch.

People want fairness, equality and justice. They will go where they can get it.

FUNNIEST thing is that streamers will be the FIRST to leave poe for d2 ressurected. THAT is the funniest part.
Cute, but no thanks.
I will, but more importantly screw the priority business that was some disgraceful bs.
Second-class poe gamer
Is it possible this is because they were in a private league and those private leagues shouldnt have had queues?
Wow.. this is really hard to swallow.
I might understand the thought process behind this decision. But I still feel kinda hunmiliated by that.

And yes, it is really strange seeing Charan, of all people, writing the OP.
"
I had a nice long rant typed, but it doesn't matter who I am or what I've done. If you know, you know. If you don't, you've still been screwed over all the same by this event. You've still been treated with utter contempt by a company you supported.

ICYMI:

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/msboji/ggg_letting_streamers_skip_queue_is_messed_up/ -- and if you don't want to bother with that, here's the money shot: several clips of the most popula streamers being messaged by GGG to relog to bypass an extremely long log-in queue. And doing just that.

If being openly shown that streamers get preferential access to a new league isn't your breaking point to stop supporting PoE, if 'reset the league' would be enough for you, then I seriously question what it'd take.

GGG has openly shown they 100% choose profits over people, which for a free to play game shouldn't even be possible. YOU are GGG's profits.

It's time to remind them of that. One person can't make a difference. I, more than many, know this. That's why I'm saying it to all of you.

Don't take this as just 'GGG being GGG' and 'of course they give streamers first dibs'. Don't see this as the price you pay to play 'the best ARPG around'. Surely being treated like a lower priority for what should be a fair start for all is too high a price to pay. Because it's not just that they did this; it's that they knew you'd see them doing it via streams and didn't care that you'd see it. They're assuming you'll just get over it, forget about it once you're back to playing. Like the good little PoE junkies you are.

I can only conclude that is exactly what they think of you. How helpless and stupid they think you are.

Exiles: Boycott GGG. It claims to be a free to play game. So play it for free. See how that turns out for them while they're coddling their toxic, parasitic mouthpieces.

GGG have shown you who they are now. Show them that it's unacceptable.

Boycott GGG.

Signed!
We look forward to seeing what Risitas has to say on the matter.
Last edited by AlvinL_ on Apr 17, 2021, 3:28:13 AM
Heart of Purity

Awarded 'Silverblade' to Talent Competition Winner 2020.
POE turned into a ratrace for the most div/hour.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDFO4E5OKSE
On the upside, I didn't know who Empyrian was until now. I felt some sort of sick pleasure seeing him just destroying whatever reputation he had before by saying some stupid shizzle.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info