Path of Exile: Ultimatum Announcements and Path of Exile 2 Showcase

i wonder if any of the new support gems can support minions!!!!!!!!!!

just delete this post GGG
Last edited by Syhler187 on Apr 9, 2021, 5:36:56 AM
well, in the end i'm still a bit sad because of ritual 2.0 inc, but other reworks and rebalances look decent for healthy economy and average players, at least ggg showed us, that it does not only care about 0.1%

and because of split beast, lab and witnesses changes im forgiving the harvest nerf
3.13 Was the best league ever!
3.18 Rest in peace my beloved recombinators, I'm gonna miss you...
Last edited by Anngrat on Apr 9, 2021, 6:09:44 AM
"
hsuchijp wrote:

From Ultimatum showcase, can see that GGG is cutting back on making radically new contents, and directing more resources into streamlining and improving existing ones. I think this is a good move.

Personally I do hope to have more control of what seeds to find in Sacred grove, and a horticraft station with larger capacity, but I know it is only a wetdream.
(Did not and will not trade in tft for harvest crafts).

Overall, good direction I guess but maybe still too early to say until patch notes 3.14.

ye they idd spend more time on existing ones. that is what i noticed too.
its a realy good move. game has way enough content already.
"
Syhler187 wrote:
i wonder if any of the new support gems can support minions!!!!!!!!!!

care
great job ty GGG
"We want to reduce Item cluttering and stuff no one asked about too. Here are new gems and new useless uniques no one will ever use...oh and 2 more currencies that will most likely never drop and that qe did not put in the currency tab so we can charge you again..."

Yeah. Again no deathlog and no qol-functions...guess Chris gets detached even more from the community. That is clearly noticeable during this interview.
new skills equal trickster league?
"
JuldaFulda wrote:
1. 0 changes in challenge rewards (balanced by SC where you can buy everything with no-fear effect) = more fck on casualy HC players, where u *** on HC in next way, bcs HC MUST! go on SC to make challenges what they want in game style, what they dont like + lower players on HC ...

2. Next buff for SC speed insane dmg builds, and nothing for HC (buff and focus on LL builds ... ) Hope you nerf next def. mechanics in patchnotes to MORE *** on HC.

3. 0 change in trade ... rly fun when most players play TradeRPG then ARPG ... (ofc. farming bots ... real money trade support)

4. Nothing new in balance. You just nerf something to make OP something else. And something is OP loong time and you fck on that. But dont forget to nerf minions again GGG! OFC.

4. PoE2 semms like nothing special. Game is still copy/paste builds for nobrainers (vision of real first PoE was something else ... ) bcs. everyone want just best build, for fast challenges on SC ... sad. 0 use of own creation :(

When PoE2 looks maybe better then PoE1 ... what about optimalization? Now it take few sec then game load all textures (RTX 2070S). And on screen is so much crazy effect where nobody know what killed him from 2 offscreens.

On Exilecon PoE2 looks so much better and more hyped ... now its just meh.
And when we know what u do to PoE last year ...

5. New league is nice just with some changes to Trials, Perandus etc. Normal drops (but how many when i drop 1 exalt for 2 months in league??? ) League is nothing special ... as i say on top - boost and focus on LL? Realy? Just phys DoT for 2-3 asc.? Realy? Just waiting for patch notes and maybe skip. And not league only, but completely PoE :(

+1
I would really like for a league to not have the majority of new gems be tagged "spells" please.

Cast speed applies to curses, marks, exposure skills, most utility skills (frost wall, void sphere). Vaal Grace, Molten Shell & Vaal Molten Shell. DECOY TOTEM!

Banners! Why are banners spells!

Can you please put a stop to the cast speed imbalance.

Thank You

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info