Path of Exile: Ultimatum Announcements and Path of Exile 2 Showcase

Looking forward to these updates - thanks for sharing with us!
"Some Harvest crafts have been removed or restricted" - we still dont know WHICH. I hope (probably i'm naive) that ggg listened to players commenting harvest-nuking development manifesto. Lets wait to patch notes.

But ggg... IF you really did what you've posted in manifesto... that was mistake. HUGE mistake. If you dont know, let me enlight you: vast majority of your playerbase didn't come because PoE 'was awesome game'. NO! They come here, because they were frustrated of games they were playing (d3 mostly). You follow the same footsteps.

You say nerfs are necessary because of your 'game philosophy' - REALLY?! Philosophy of EVERY DAMN GAME is players having fun!!! Taking it away, while here is Las Epoch, D2 reworked starts in several months, and D4 hopefully next year...

You are walking on a thin ice ggg. VERY thin.
Harvest - To everyone saying game is broke without certain harvest crafts, do more math on builds utilizing offense and defense for cheap gear or copy cheap powerful builds if you don't like math. If your build can't function without harvest in softcore trade league, then you should try another build for your league starter. The leveling process and first tier 10 maps can be easily beaten with cheap gear and enough understanding of the game.

Glass Cannon builds - Many softcore players try to kill enemies off screen with glass cannon type builds. Heist and now ultimatum are preventing these builds from doing these things off screen, because there is not as many ways to get away. Ritual would kind of trap you also.

Now many players who didn't build defense, will be skipping ultimatum all together or picking minimal waves for smaller than others gains. In other words they don't want to adapt their build into a balance of offense/defense so they complain and play other content instead of accepting that the developers are hinting that they want softcore players to have to make defense or not get as many item rewards as players who do.

I hope they keep putting pressure on these glass cannon type builds and resist all the pressure from people trying to play these builds and saying game is too hard defensively.
I think variety is great - general mapping favors damage and speed. Delve favors balls to the walls damage. There is nothing wrong with ultimatum and ritual favoring beefsters.
@GGG

In the new league showcase you present the skill Reap with the chieftain marauder.
I have two gameplay related questions with that:

1. Does Ngamahu Flames advance which convertes 50% of physical damage to fire also convert the dot debuff of Reap?

1.1 if the answer to above is yes does it also convert the damage of corrupting fever? Which inflicts enemies with corrupting blood.
Thanks in advance if someone finds time to answer my questions :)

One last question for all the pros here on the forum: does or doesn't Avatar of fire convert the bleeding ailment from physical to fire? The Keystone says physical damage is converted to fire and bleeding does come from damage that we inflict.

Thx to all that read this far and again take time to answer my probably very noob'ish question/s.
Leaving to one side views on harvest nerfs, its hard to not be happy at many of these changes.

I actually thought they might be listening a little more, then Chris goes and drops another close your eyes level of meme...

Talismans are OP and we all used them in ritual end-game!

Out of touch much?
I think GGG need to be careful with how they promote PoE 2.

There have been a lot of threads on Reddit asking if it is worthwhile to even start playing current PoE.
"
doroni wrote:
"Some Harvest crafts have been removed or restricted" - we still dont know WHICH. I hope (probably i'm naive) that ggg listened to players commenting harvest-nuking development manifesto. Lets wait to patch notes.

But ggg... IF you really did what you've posted in manifesto... that was mistake. HUGE mistake. If you dont know, let me enlight you: vast majority of your playerbase didn't come because PoE 'was awesome game'. NO! They come here, because they were frustrated of games they were playing (d3 mostly). You follow the same footsteps.

You say nerfs are necessary because of your 'game philosophy' - REALLY?! Philosophy of EVERY DAMN GAME is players having fun!!! Taking it away, while here is Las Epoch, D2 reworked starts in several months, and D4 hopefully next year...

OMG stop the goddam harvest cry's ffs, what a nightmare u bois are.
Last edited by SpaniardPuss on Apr 10, 2021, 6:39:56 AM
"
SpaniardPuss wrote:
"
doroni wrote:

OMG stop the goddam harvest cry's ffs, what a nightmare u bois are.

Written by SSF player... You didnt utilize harvest, not at all.
"
doroni wrote:

Written by SSF player... You didnt utilize harvest, not at all.

So u did, with ur lvl 95 assa at 50% unique equipment with just a helmet crafted (or bought) at harvest :'D

Harvest wasn't needed to play the game, and it will not be necessary to do it, but nah, just still crying for the item editor KEKW

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info