Path of Exile: Ultimatum Announcements and Path of Exile 2 Showcase

"Blacklord of Deathrib pit"... I wonder if it is possible to make even more bland name for a boss.
I don't have the willpower to walk away. I will always double down on bigger reward no matter how many times I end up with nothing. At least I know what what my weaknesses are. Helps me keep my expectations low.
"
ThngsLikeThis wrote:
"
b4timert wrote:
I got the item and claimed it on twich it even show i got it but it isnt in my in game inventory.

Do i need to wait a few more hours to get it since there is to many to prosses at the same time or do i need to do something?

Did you link you accounts?

yes why would i ask if it isnt linked.

BTW i got it by unlinking and linking it again
What an incredible display of PoE2 and Ultimatum.

PoE2 looks incredible,I've got nothing but good things to say about what I saw. One thing that stood out to me was when the caravan moved through the massive gates the PC just opened. You could see it happen in the background and gave a sense of the scale of the caravan itself. Beautiful.

For ultimatum,I like the theme and am looking forward to the new skills. The main reason for writing this post however is that I want to tell you that I feel like you listened to the (constant/negative?) feedback from the (vocal) community. I am very pleased with the changes to the drop tables, the fact that loot is tied more strongly to the content it belongs to, and the changes to lab trials (and enchants).

I know the post lacks criticism to balance out my arguments, but I just wanted to show my appreciation. Thank you, and keep up the great work!
Prays for better trade system... or rather just player shop system please..
"
b4timert wrote:
"
ThngsLikeThis wrote:
"
b4timert wrote:
I got the item and claimed it on twich it even show i got it but it isnt in my in game inventory.

Do i need to wait a few more hours to get it since there is to many to prosses at the same time or do i need to do something?

Did you link you accounts?

yes why would i ask if it isnt linked.

BTW i got it by unlinking and linking it again

i unlink and relink and nothing happend, i have claimed the wings but they just dont come to my account
Great work GGG! They adressed harvest nerf in a realistic way: upgrading other methods of crafting witch lab enchants and essences.

My meme builds mean something that stirss beyond sanity, for the joy of spell is a blasphemous rage
Last edited by Odette_Sorellus on Apr 9, 2021, 12:55:10 PM
"
Sieggy wrote:
Prays for better trade system... or rather just player shop system please..

yeah.. I think if you trade what they are asking it sould auto sell. waiting for hours is a pain.
Was anyone else thinking this when they saw the Silver Crescent supporter pack?

https://imgur.com/a/97ZnYuz
i hope "Spectral throw" get boosted, my favorite skill ever has only 2 tags in 2021 :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info