GGG is 2021 is time to console be on the same track as pc. Console Equality

"
Are you sure this is acceptable? Just because we get 3x the unveil? This is just one aspect of Syndicate you guys are completly ignoring the Board and Relationships.
So, I assume the boards and relationship set ups are done for farming that board. And when you start farming it on console you get triple the rewards. Or am I missing something?

"
Nobody farms betrayls for crafts... it’s about min maxing your board to get pures for leveling or hillock for quality ect...
Sure. That's why on console you get 3 benches/chests per target in a safehouse and 6 benches for safehosue leader.
"
Alexander_GGG wrote:
"
It takes console players *far* longer to set up our boards, plus *far* longer to even find certain Syndicate members who have key unveils (such as Elreon or Rin).
It takes exactly 3 times longer to do that. And when you do find them they will drop you not 1 but 3 veiled items.

Most of the statements above are correct but all of them should come with an addition of "but all the rewards are trippled".

When it takes 3x or longer to farm safe houses a level 2 vorici is kinda useless regardless of wether he has 3 or 100 benches. Masters are only really useful at level 3 for end game farming and are far harder to level on console. You can dupe my standard account to see my farm on masters, FYI I only ever run research or intervention. On pc to setup takes 50 master missions on console 100-150 master missions. A way bigger time investment
"
Alexander_GGG wrote:
"
Are you sure this is acceptable? Just because we get 3x the unveil? This is just one aspect of Syndicate you guys are completly ignoring the Board and Relationships.
So, I assume the boards and relationship set ups are done for farming that board. And when you start farming it on console you get triple the rewards. Or am I missing something?

"
Nobody farms betrayls for crafts... it’s about min maxing your board to get pures for leveling or hillock for quality ect...
Sure. That's why on console you get 3 benches/chests per target in a safehouse and 6 benches for safehosue leader.

Hi Alexander, I just want to chime in to rephrase what others are saying here in the thread.

After 10 maps on PC, there will have been 30 syndicate encounters and therefore at least 30 syndicate members will have shown up to have actions performed (assuming all encounters completed successfully.) Meanwhile, after 30 maps on console there will have been 30 encounters and at least 30 syndicate members/actions.

So it takes 3x longer to get your board set up in the first place, and 3x longer (or more, if RNG is unkind to you) to build up a safehouse. So far, so good, in theory the 3x rewards works out there, even if it's frustrating and time consuming compared to PC

But what if you only NEED one set of the bench? Then you've spent 3x longer getting the same reward! For instance, if someone wants to set their weapon to 28% quality using Hillock, getting 3 benches that all do that isn't particularly helpful!

And what if you bring in cases that care about both Betrayal content and the number/location of maps you run? For instance Atlas passives, watchstone affixes and sextants - console players get far less benefit from those than PC players because Jun master missions are worth less, there are less syndicate members per map to benefit from these modifiers - and to get similar benefit from a sextant modifier takes 3x as many charges.
"
So it takes 3x longer to get your board set up in the first place, and 3x longer (or more, if RNG is unkind to you) to build up a safehouse. So far, so good, in theory the 3x rewards works out there, even if it's frustrating and time consuming compared to PC
I'm glad that we agree at least up to this point.

"
But what if you only NEED one set of the bench? Then you've spent 3x longer getting the same reward! For instance, if someone wants to set their weapon to 28% quality using Hillock, getting 3 benches that all do that isn't particularly helpful!
This is a very specific example and yes, if you have only one weapon, you don't need 3 benches. However you can always increase quality of your items for sale.
At the same time if Hillock was offering you quality on Armour/Flasks you would benefit from this system since you would need to get him to level 3 once instead of 3 times on PC.

"
For instance Atlas passives, watchstone affixes and sextants - console players get far less benefit from those than PC players because Jun master missions are worth less, there are less syndicate members per map to benefit from these modifiers - and to get similar benefit from a sextant modifier takes 3x as many charges.
I might be missing something but all those things should work properly on console: meaning they are properly multiplied by 3. Do you have any specific examples of mods that need special treatment?

There is actually an atlas passive that benefits console players more because of this system ;)
What's the purpose of the lack of parity between console and PC Betrayal...?

I don't play on console anymore, but to me, this makes almost no sense.
"
Due to memory constraints on console we cannot preload all Targets. And loading them on the fly results in performance issues.
"
Alexander_GGG wrote:
"
Due to memory constraints on console we cannot preload all Targets. And loading them on the fly results performance issues.

Thanks for the insight.
Not sure we are getting anywhere here. The rewards are so much less important them a properly set board.
I understand that the old consoles had those limitations. And that the game code was not as optimized as it is now.

I think syndicate on consoles is up for a review. At least you guys could consider a tweak.
Not sure a 3x syndicate is more demanding them the slideshow we are getting with multiple harbingers in a map.
"
Alexander_GGG wrote:
"

"

Triple rewards after a longer setup is only better if you play long enough to cash out repeatedly despite the longer setup. For more casual players for whom the slower setup means that they don't get the board fully setup before being done with the league at console speeds, but who could get it finished and cash out once or twice at PC speeds, the console version is strictly worse.
Did you ever see history portrayed as an old man with a wise brow and pulseless heart, weighing all things in the balance of reason?
Is not rather the genius of history like an eternal, imploring maiden, full of fire, with a burning heart and flaming soul, humanly warm and humanly beautiful?
"
Summoner wrote:
"
Alexander_GGG wrote:
"

"

Triple rewards after a longer setup is only better if you play long enough to cash out repeatedly despite the longer setup. For more casual players for whom the slower setup means that they don't get the board fully setup before being done with the league at console speeds, but who could get it finished and cash out once or twice at PC speeds, the console version is strictly worse.

Setting up the betrayl board for 5:5:2:2 farming on console is a chore during league on console.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info