GGG is 2021 is time to console be on the same track as pc. Console Equality

"
"
Summoner wrote:
"
Alexander_GGG wrote:
Sure. That's why on console you get 3 benches/chests per target in a safehouse and 6 benches for safehosue leader.

Triple rewards after a longer setup is only better if you play long enough to cash out repeatedly despite the longer setup. For more casual players for whom the slower setup means that they don't get the board fully setup before being done with the league at console speeds, but who could get it finished and cash out once or twice at PC speeds, the console version is strictly worse.

Setting up the betrayl board for 5:5:2:2 farming on console is a chore during league on console.

It's no walk in the park on PC either, and I haven't bothered the last few leagues. I can't even imagine doing so if it was 3x as long a grind.
Did you ever see history portrayed as an old man with a wise brow and pulseless heart, weighing all things in the balance of reason?
Is not rather the genius of history like an eternal, imploring maiden, full of fire, with a burning heart and flaming soul, humanly warm and humanly beautiful?
Last edited by Summoner on Mar 16, 2021, 1:14:22 PM
"
Alexander_GGG wrote:
"
What's the purpose of the lack of parity between console and PC Betrayal...?
Due to memory constraints on console we cannot preload all Targets. And loading them on the fly results in performance issues.

Ah ok... and the next question:

Where was the problem to tell your whole console-playerbase in the beginning that the game will NEVER be running as intended on any kind of console? In the beginning means: before everyone spends money for this half-baked version and is not allowed to switch with the paid stuff to the pc version.
"
Alexander_GGG wrote:
"
What's the purpose of the lack of parity between console and PC Betrayal...?
Due to memory constraints on console we cannot preload all Targets. And loading them on the fly results in performance issues.

Not to be pedantic, but the performance issues are so bad now - how could we tell the difference? And has 5his ever been reviewed again to see if this is still 5he case?
"
Not to be pedantic, but the performance issues are so bad now - how could we tell the difference? And has 5his ever been reviewed again to see if this is still 5he case?
We tried to bring it back last year but ran into memory issues again.
"
Alexander_GGG wrote:
"

Something should be done about Valdos harbinger either.

Reduce graphics option would help a lot too, is that possible? Like who cares about shadows.
"
kzl_91 wrote:
"
Alexander_GGG wrote:
"

Something should be done about Valdos harbinger either.

Reduce graphics option would help a lot too, is that possible? Like who cares about shadows.

Exactly, game can looks like d2, i can take this but make it playble becouse on xbox one now game is totally unplayable.
"
Alexander_GGG wrote:

Why don't you handle betrayal like vaal side areas? Placing for example a green Portal, like those intervention-encounters are using, with Jun in front of it waiting for us. Loading a complete new Map like it's done with Vaal side areas, in it 3 slightly longer paths with 1 of those 4 possible encounters at the end - or "surprisingly" in the back of the player if it's intervention. At the end of each Encounter a local Portal to the starting point, where you can leave the Map if you are done.

Abyss for example is the same.
"
Groshok wrote:
"
Alexander_GGG wrote:

Why don't you handle betrayal like vaal side areas? Placing for example a green Portal, like those intervention-encounters are using, with Jun in front of it waiting for us. Loading a complete new Map like it's done with Vaal side areas, in it 3 slightly longer paths with 1 of those 4 possible encounters at the end - or "surprisingly" in the back of the player if it's intervention. At the end of each Encounter a local Portal to the starting point, where you can leave the Map if you are done.

Abyss for example is the same.

Vaal side and abyss dont carry over map quantity and rarity and overall juice added to map. This change would be very very bad.

I used to think betrayal needed change on console, but it was only because i lacked information on how it actually is.
"
Nders66 wrote:

Vaal side and abyss dont carry over map quantity and rarity and overall juice added to map. This change would be very very bad.

I used to think betrayal needed change on console, but it was only because i lacked information on how it actually is.

Do you really care for item drops when setting up your board? After 2 days I got nearly every possible entchant besides Cat's at the actual state.
"
Groshok wrote:
"
Nders66 wrote:

Do you really care for item drops when setting up your board? After 2 days I got nearly every possible entchant besides Cat's at the actual state.

Lol yeah sure, 2 days....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info