GGG is 2021 is time to console be on the same track as pc. Console Equality

Ok so I'm here to fight for console equality!

GGG we get it that you are not focused on console as on pc.
Not as big as a community, not on the same class.
But is already 2021. Is time to fix the console shortcomings and handicaps.
Just do it! - Shia Labeouf

1) Assign skill to "move". Several builds are almost impossible to do on console since there is simply no option to trigger a skill on movement.

2) 1/3 of Syndicate mission every day. We on console take 3x times the time to set our boards them PC. Basically by the time we can get a board set the league is over. This makes 0 (zero) sense. We need the same 3x mission per day.

3) Tab pricing. PC already have tons of tools/sites to improve trading, can we at least get a option to price a entire tab? Takes forever to price stuff on console.

Please give us and educated answer GGG. We love you, you know? And what we get is "I don't think about you at all" - Don Draper.
Not only we post this constantly but we get ignored :/

Console lives matter
Last edited by pra-lima87 on Mar 5, 2021, 7:18:45 AM
Last bumped on Jul 13, 2021, 2:50:39 PM
*thumbs up*

console lives matter
This guy is on point!

I’d be happy with Poe utilizing scuf or elite controllers to at least not make skills a two button push.
EQUALITY!

also can you work out a way to sort the trade board? if I'm searching some boots with = "increased energy" "maximum energy", it highlights what I am looking for just fine, but it would be great if it filtered out all the results that did not match
I agree, consoles need more attention. I would like to add that the item values ​​are absurd because the number of players and items are low. I see that I have played the game correctly, but I cannot make all the content of the end game due to the low supply of items on the market. we need cross play and a better market filter.
Hi, just wanted to address a few things here.

First of all, yes, betrayal is different to PC but it's not worse.
I gave full explanation of the system here.

As for tab pricing, skills on move and improvements to tradeboard: we would like to improve these things. Unfortunately, due to differences between PC and Console implementation of those systems, we do not have an ETA on these improvements.
"
Alexander_GGG wrote:
H
First of all, yes, betrayal is different to PC but it's not worse.
I gave full explanation of the system here.

Hi Alexander,

I really appreciate you speaking up in these threads like you do, but your statement that it is "not worse" is definitely wrong.

It's true that we get triple rewards and some other changes in order to try to put us on the same level, but it is *still* worse.

Primarily because it is *way* harder for us to set up our boards.

PC players are guaranteed to encounter *at least* 3 different Syndicate members each time they do a Jun mission. This gives them the potential for at least 3 relationship changes per mission. They may not get 3, but they are guaranteed the possibility of the opportunity to create 3 threads, or change the color of three threads.

We are only guaranteed one. Which means we may get to create or change 1 thread, or none. We *could* get more. But the PC player will always get 3x as many. AND they are guaranteed to get them from different safehouses.

On top of that, they are guaranteed certain safehouse-groups will appear 100% of the time. The other two are 50/50.

So, let's say I'm trying to get threads added for Elreon at the beginning of a League. He's always Research Leader by default.

If a PC player does 10 Jun Missions, the odds are good that they got 5 Research Encounters, and therefore 5 chances for Elreon to appear.

If a console player does 10 Jun Missions, they will, on average, if equal weighting (which is best case here) get 2.5 Research encounters. Half as many as the PC player.

And that doesn't even factor in that there's a chance that someone from one of the other safehouses may have offered to make a thread with Elreon, which pushes things even further in the PC players favour.

It takes console players *far* longer to set up our boards, plus *far* longer to even find certain Syndicate members who have key unveils (such as Elreon or Rin).

AND, on top of that, you (GGG) killed Kalandra's Craft so it doesn't work for quadrupling Veiled Items anymore, which means we have to actually find Elreon a bunch of times, AND he has to drop an "Elreon's Veiled" item (not guaranteed), AND that "Elreon's Veiled" item has to actually offer the -mana craft (which it doesn't always... which seems like a bug? But I reported it many months ago and it still happens, so maybe it's not a bug?).
"
It takes console players *far* longer to set up our boards, plus *far* longer to even find certain Syndicate members who have key unveils (such as Elreon or Rin).
It takes exactly 3 times longer to do that. And when you do find them they will drop you not 1 but 3 veiled items.

Most of the statements above are correct but all of them should come with an addition of "but all the rewards are trippled".

"
Alexander_GGG wrote:
"
It takes exactly 3 times longer to do that. And when you do find them they will drop you not 1 but 3 veiled items.

Most of the statements above are correct but all of them should come with an addition of "but all the rewards are trippled".

First, if this were accurate, three times longer is pretty bad, rigth?

Also, I'm sorry, but it is *NOT* "exactly three times longer".

I could, for example, get 10 Intervention encounters in a row, and NEVER see any of the other encounters.

PC players are *guaranteed* Fort and Intervention EVERY TIME.

I used Elreon as my example, because he's the one I have big issues with, because so many builds *need* minus mana cost craft.

But if we were talking about Fortification, it's actually FOUR times worse instead of 2 times. (In 10 Jun Missions, PC players will get 10 Fort encounters, console players will get 2.5).

Additionally, above just the encountering the extra members, creating extra threads causes more members to show up during subsequent encounters. So it has a compound effect on how long it takes.

I don't know the actual rates, but let's say that you have a 33% chance to have the opportunity to generate a thread each time a Syndicate member shows up. This would give PC players, on average, 1 thread per mission, *if no extra members show up*, while we get 1 every 3. After 3 missions, they have 3 threads, and we have 1. The next mission (the 4th), they encounter *at least* 3 members, and they have 3x as many threads as we do, so they are 3x as likely to get additional members. Each additional member that shows up increases their odds of generating threads (or ranking up members, or getting intel).

The effect is self-compounding. I've watched PC streamers set up their whole board in a single 8-hour gameplay session, from scratch. That is literally impossible on console.

And, beyond that, can you address the fact that Syndicate members don't always drop their special veiled items, and, even worse, that when they do, they're not guaranteed to unveil the special craft?

Last edited by QQPQ on Mar 9, 2021, 2:12:08 PM
Considering how quick it is on PC, three times longer actually doesn't sound that bad. Also, it's Research and Intervention - average number of Forts per 10 Jun missions is 5 on PC. For both Fortification and Transportation you'll actually be getting more unveils on average.

Syndicate members aren't guaranteed to unveil special crafts on any platform so that's not relevant.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info