GGG is 2021 is time to console be on the same track as pc. Console Equality

Surely there should be ways to decrease lags, like completely stopping low tier crap from dropping in higher maps. We filter it out anyway so it wont be missed.
Or instead of preloading the entire map just preload 1/2 of the mobs and the rest after some mobs died.
"
Nders66 wrote:

Lol yeah sure, 2 days....

I don't care what you believe or not. But I've never heard that anybody is juicing a t16 for getting an 20ex drop from hillock - except you.

"
MaxW81 wrote:
Or instead of preloading the entire map just preload 1/2 of the mobs and the rest after some mobs died.

This is how Valdos Rest is spawning Harbinger, isn't it? I don't think this might be a step forward.

"
Groshok wrote:

This is how Valdos Rest is spawning Harbinger, isn't it? I don't think this might be a step forward.

Dunno lol. Another Idea would be to rework them and work like the boss of Beachhead unique maps. Not perfect but at least it it would be playable since that boss waves hardly lags for me even on my stone aged PS4.
Last edited by MaxW81 on Mar 21, 2021, 3:24:46 PM
"
Groshok wrote:
"
Nders66 wrote:

Lol yeah sure, 2 days....

I don't care what you believe or not. But I've never heard that anybody is juicing a t16 for getting an 20ex drop from hillock - except you.

"
MaxW81 wrote:

I never said you juice to get ex worth of drop, stop with your non sense. I said you cant get all good recipe in 2 days. Maybe you dont play build that need them, maybe you dont optimise your gear like others, who cares. There is many member specific recipe that are increadibly strong for many build in the late endgame, and thats a fact. And getting them takes more than your 2 days. Your change idea would make thing alot worst, if you dont have that knowledge thats is ok but dont suggest bad idea and double down on them.

Also if you read a bit about the subject you will quickly find out that yes pc and console arent the same for betrayal, but in the right hands the console system can be more rewarding. So stop complaining on subject you dont understand.
"
Alexander_GGG wrote:
As for tab pricing, skills on move and improvements to tradeboard: we would like to improve these things. Unfortunately, due to differences between PC and Console implementation of those systems, we do not have an ETA on these improvements.

This fills me with great hope that, if possible, you guys have improvements on the mind for us console peons :D

For those having performance issues, put your consoles resolution down. I play on the PS4Pro and I put mine to a shocking 720potato, and while its a bit fuzzy and the writing can be slightly illegible on items and cards, hunting harbingers and other intensive things becomes a reality rather than a constant freezing ripfest! I urge my fellow console scum to try it out too ;P
I make music, you can listen and dl for free at https://analogmunky.bandcamp.com/music or https://soundcloud.com/analogmunky/tracks
"
pra-lima87 wrote:
Ok so I'm here to fight for console equality!

3) Tab pricing. PC already have tons of tools/sites to improve trading, can we at least get a option to price a entire tab? Takes forever to price stuff on console.

Console lives matter

Agree! Or at least mention it in video guide, that console players are not able to use all possibilities of the premium stash tabs(((
"
"
Alexander_GGG wrote:
"
It takes console players *far* longer to set up our boards, plus *far* longer to even find certain Syndicate members who have key unveils (such as Elreon or Rin).
It takes exactly 3 times longer to do that. And when you do find them they will drop you not 1 but 3 veiled items.

Most of the statements above are correct but all of them should come with an addition of "but all the rewards are tripled".

"It takes exactly 3 times longer to do that"
The league isn't x3 times longer?

Time played vs rewards gained -> Algorithm needs updating GGG
"
Alexander_GGG wrote:
"
What's the purpose of the lack of parity between console and PC Betrayal...?
Due to memory constraints on console we cannot preload all Targets. And loading them on the fly results in performance issues.

I guess that's the same reason why we are missing enemy voice blurbs in Heists? I really miss them. If possible I'd rather have only 4 instead of 8 ways for Tibbs to complain about doing his job but 2 ways the enemies actually acknowledge my existence/intrusion.

The other thing I miss from PC is a way to only show characters from a certain league. I'm an altoholic, constantly bumping up against the character limit and it gets a bit tedious when I have more than one active character in a league.

Other than that, console is my preferred platform for more than a year now. I even like Betrayal more in the concentrated form.

Sure, I wish the netcode were better so I could play Flicker but I guess that's a pipe dream.
... is not a troll
"
Alexander_GGG wrote:
"
Are you sure this is acceptable? Just because we get 3x the unveil? This is just one aspect of Syndicate you guys are completly ignoring the Board and Relationships.
So, I assume the boards and relationship set ups are done for farming that board. And when you start farming it on console you get triple the rewards. Or am I missing something?

"
Nobody farms betrayls for crafts... it’s about min maxing your board to get pures for leveling or hillock for quality ect...
Sure. That's why on console you get 3 benches/chests per target in a safehouse and 6 benches for safehosue leader.

So why exactly don't we get triple Aisling t4 veils in 3.14 then?
Just to give an exemple where the system disfavours console...
"
Spanji wrote:
"
Alexander_GGG wrote:
"
Are you sure this is acceptable? Just because we get 3x the unveil? This is just one aspect of Syndicate you guys are completly ignoring the Board and Relationships.
So, I assume the boards and relationship set ups are done for farming that board. And when you start farming it on console you get triple the rewards. Or am I missing something?

"
Nobody farms betrayls for crafts... it’s about min maxing your board to get pures for leveling or hillock for quality ect...
Sure. That's why on console you get 3 benches/chests per target in a safehouse and 6 benches for safehosue leader.

So why exactly don't we get triple Aisling t4 veils in 3.14 then?
Just to give an exemple where the system disfavours console...

Mastermind loot has never been more than 1-2 benches. Even before this league.

At most you would see 2 t4 assling benches

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info