⛵☁️[3.25] The Arachnophobia Allstars| Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 150M+

So this is me currently. https://pastebin.com/1pFN7GKW

I gained another 1250 Energy Shield hoping to break 7k soon. I feel almost unkillable at the moment lol. It really is disgusting what I can afk tank. This build is amazing and I really appreciate the help to get me where I am now. I am destroying all content now and im focusing on just leveling. I am switching out my gems for bosses. I bought another chest also with 3 greens 2 blues and a red. So I can now flip flop the build to add phantoms if I feel like it. They clear maps really well.

Energy Shield currently 6750 with auras on.
Last edited by sedenko on Nov 6, 2021, 1:55:47 AM
"
sedenko wrote:
So this is me currently. https://pastebin.com/1pFN7GKW

I gained another 1250 Energy Shield hoping to break 7k soon. I feel almost unkillable at the moment lol. It really is disgusting what I can afk tank. This build is amazing and I really appreciate the help to get me where I am now. I am destroying all content now and im focusing on just leveling. I am switching out my gems for bosses. I bought another chest also with 3 greens 2 blues and a red. So I can now flip flop the build to add phantoms if I feel like it. They clear maps really well.

Energy Shield currently 6750 with auras on.

Thank you a lot sedenko!

Yes, above 7k es you get still more tanky in stacked 200 scourge or red t16 damapeaks or to facetank full deliriums and Sirus A9. You can get some es on gloves and a bit on the belt and get 30% quality of helmet with beastcrafting in menagerie or with Hillock for example fast.

Looks very nice & great! Arachnophilia and thank you very much!

Last edited by Chromino on Nov 6, 2021, 6:49:46 AM
"
Chromino wrote:
"
Apostoluss wrote:
I dont understand how to boost dmg and get more survival(except awakened minion and empower 4). I tried AUL amulet with hatred, but dmg still not very big (around 700k HOA). For es i have 6k with astramentis and 5.6k with auls amulet. Split personality gives around 300es for me. On bosses i change gloves on shaper gloves with faster casting and slower projectiles. Can someone help me?

Hey apostoluss,

probably you have not correct pob-configurations.
PoB shows 2.45M HoA and 1.5M spiders. In "choose your edition" --> "pob" are all needed configurations or in the build's configurations.

You should put awakened minion damage from dagger to HoA.
For more damage check "checklists damage". Next would be one more pure agony.

Yes, your es is a bit low for high tier maps, try to increase it further. Probably I would go with Aul's, it's best supported in the build.

Thx, Aul with what aura? And fight with map boss for some minutes very sad
Last edited by Apostoluss on Nov 6, 2021, 7:11:42 AM
"
Apostoluss wrote:
"
Chromino wrote:
"
Apostoluss wrote:
I dont understand how to boost dmg and get more survival(except awakened minion and empower 4). I tried AUL amulet with hatred, but dmg still not very big (around 700k HOA). For es i have 6k with astramentis and 5.6k with auls amulet. Split personality gives around 300es for me. On bosses i change gloves on shaper gloves with faster casting and slower projectiles. Can someone help me?

Hey apostoluss,

probably you have not correct pob-configurations.
PoB shows 2.45M HoA and 1.5M spiders. In "choose your edition" --> "pob" are all needed configurations or in the build's configurations.

You should put awakened minion damage from dagger to HoA.
For more damage check "checklists damage". Next would be one more pure agony.

Yes, your es is a bit low for high tier maps, try to increase it further. Probably I would go with Aul's, it's best supported in the build.

Thx, Aul with what aura? And fight with map boss for some minutes very sad

Yes, your HoA supports are not optimal and you lose a lot damage. Also probably you do not generate maximal virulences, which improves fine 4x the HoA damage.

You can regret probably light of divinity (take needed attributes in utmost intellect attributes mastery) and you should use divine orbs on your watcher's eye for 10% of mana gained as es.

Please take a look at the checklist damage next to faq. I copy it here, you need to improve some factors:

Checklist for damage:

For full damage: Facetank much and fire almost nonstop ball-lightnings:

More & fast ball-lightnings / + 3× storm brands -> more virulences --> much more (4x) HoA damage

1) get enough virulences with 85%-100% chance to poison with passives of "serpentine spellslinger", anomalous ball-lightnings (cast speed), in gloves integrated faster casting, (+ if possible slower projectiles), 3 casted storm brands (or anomalous spell-echo), and the jewel "the golden rule".

More virulences = 4x more damage

2) use 3-4 medium clusters with "pure agony"
3) Max up your's HoA to the tipping point Lvl 28 and let him sting with full destruction:

+4 Skin of the Lords 2× +2 (2.4 M)
+3 empower max. lvl 2-4 (0.6 M)
+1 HoA gem level 21 (0.6 M, b.i.s. is Divergent HoA lvl 21)
+1 awakened minion damage HoA (0.6 M)

4) use 1 (or 2) large minion damage clusters
5) use sniper's mark (0.6 M)
6) for sirus/ shaper/ maven change melee splash to multistrike in the dagger and vile toxins instead pierce and check spoiler "boss-hunting" also (0.6 M)

further damagesources: 3x storm brand 30 virulences, tempestshield 10-20 virulences, onslaught buff ascendancy (0.6 Million shaper-damage), intimidated debuff ascendancy (0.5 M), 15 withers of spiders (1.1 M), spirit offering (0.9 M), vile toxin singletarget (0.9 M), bottled faith (0.3 M), vulnerability as second curse or for mapping (0.5 M), 4 more triggered impales rotten claws, ignites and poison stacks 20 spiders (0.4 M), anomalous vicious projectiles (0.3 M), awakened vicious projectiles (0.4 M), awakened minion damage spiders (0.1 M), predator: marked prey (x M), instant withers of withering step while levelling

Full damage

Tipping point HoA lvl 31 is the final step into full destruction:

+1 Chaos Mastery (5 passives)
+1/ +2 alternative rare amulet
+1 /+2 / +3 on alternative weapons (but you loose strong 90% damagedebuffs of 15 withers of spiders)

+1 Awakened added fire damage with lower damage is not recommended. It's only an improvisation when you need urgent the low 120% manamultiplier.

Hatred, feeding frenzy or dread banner buff hard and high too. Take a look into the spoiler "variations" ~-> "make hatred, not grace - more damage"

Yes, Grace is doebled or trippled in the setup and most tanky.

Hatred is for damage nice when you got many of the other damagefactors listed above in the Full Damage Edition.
Last edited by Chromino on Nov 6, 2021, 8:59:45 AM
Hi!!! Nice guide :)

I have a problem with the rings. I use two Circle of nostalgia as said in the guide, but the moment i equip both of them, my storm brand and lightning ball stops poisoning.

Any ideas what am i missing?

Thank you!
You need chaos damage to poison. Maybe ring has scourge mod - deal no chaos damage?
Both deal chaos dmg. I tried with a third ring with different stats, and does not work either.

I don't know what to do
"
RealDarkobos wrote:
Both deal chaos dmg. I tried with a third ring with different stats, and does not work either.

I don't know what to do

Hi RealDarkObos,

when you make your profile public or post a pob we can take a look.
Last edited by Chromino on Nov 6, 2021, 1:25:36 PM
"
Chromino wrote:
"
RealDarkobos wrote:

I don't know what to do

Hi RealDarkObos,

Done, let me know if this is visible now or not. It's the first time a use the forums :D
"
RealDarkobos wrote:
"
Chromino wrote:
"
RealDarkobos wrote:

I don't know what to do

Hi RealDarkObos,

Done, let me know if this is visible now or not. It's the first time a use the forums :D

Yes, thank you!

I guess it's because of the skin of the lords:

Ancestral Bond
Keystone
Totemmax passive skill
You can't deal Damage with Skills yourself

You need a different keystone to deal damage to poison.
15 keytones are fitting to the build, the others not.
The best are ranked in "gear, skills, links" --"choose your keystone".
Here is a poe-tradelink for the fitting/ not fitting keystones:

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Scourge/pbnn0vdH0
Last edited by Chromino on Nov 6, 2021, 2:40:15 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info