⛵☁️[3.25] The Arachnophobia Allstars| Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 150M+

"
Hey,

I'm relatively new to the game, played few build before and decided this league to use yours. I have mixed feelings about this one, it's been a rollercoster to me, beginning was very promising then the damage significantly dropped, then it started to bring the hope at the end of Act 5. Then again, lack of dps and being not very tanky. I see you recommend as a league starter gear worth of 130c? How am I supposed to get this? RMT? Buy Chaos for €?

I can't quite get that. I made it to maps, leveling up a little bit on Blood Aqueduct, it felt ok on that level, but playing white t1 maps is no pleasure at all, killing a boss takes me approximately up to 5 minutes with dying bad or being one shotted. Basically it feels really shit and I have no idea what better I could do. I haven't found any decent gear yet nor I have currency to roll anything.

Here's my POB: https://pastebin.com/NAjphrdj

I hope there's fix to this. I have no currency to trade so cannot get anything better at this point. How can I improve it to clear maps with pleasure and smooth? How can I kill bosses relatively fast as I used to do with different builds? And why I always have bad luck in playing PoE and feeling shit instead of having a nice smooth gameplay :D Feeld bad man...

Thanks in advance!

u cannot, farm chaoses from vendor and buy all mandratory uniques.
Know ur pain, first few days was nightmare.
Gets viable after arakali and aurora.
Last edited by Kenavru on Nov 4, 2021, 8:37:43 PM
FWIW even now the mandatory gear is couple of ex. I have paid about 10 in the league so far and still no eg empower, or expensive gems or jewels. It gets better all the time though.

Bare minimum is aegis and some ES gear - before it it was pretty bad. After that HoAg was ok and once Arakaali got on board clear got decent. I still do far from enough damage though.
Thanks a lot. Will do so. Anything else I need change in the new version compared to 3.15 to keep pace in 3.16?

"
Chromino wrote:

Hey Weltspazierer,

very very nice, let's to crawl and sting again!

When you go fullblock you can improve:

Rumi's concoction flask
2% beltjewel attackblock
watcher's eye determination and / or discipline block-mod: but better keep your very nice watcher's eye!!
Large attackblock-cluster: 4-10% (prodigiuous defences, riot queller etc.
4% / 4% replica pure talent
when you have enough mana: anoint amulett with "deflection"
All sources of blocks etc. are listed page 50:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3019705/page/50

Sources for stats:
Attack Block, Spell Block, Stuns, ailments, anti-chain-freeze, Blindings, increased duration, cast speed

Spoiler

Spell block

temppest shield 25-26%
Arcane Guarding
safeguard
Rainbow strides boots

Alternative sources spellblock:

Implicit aegis aurora shield corruption
Replica pure talent jewel
Mystic bulwark passive

Glancing blows keynote

Clusters:
Conjured wall (6%)/ 12%
Mystical ward (4%)/ 8%, regenerations
Second skin, (3%)/ 6%, armour
flexible sentry (3%)/ 6%, elemental avoidances
beltjewel 2%

Defensive large cluster with "conjured wall" and "mage hunter"

Flask Rumi's Concoction
Rare amulet

5 passives to arcane guarding, (12%) / 24% spellblock
Starting alternative amulet Stone of Lazhwar
Divergent tempest shield

When in leaguestart "the blue nightmare" is highprice traded, also ascendancy "Bastion of hope" is a possibilty, but you loose a lot regeneration against dot and degen-damage. Regret it later for "time of need"!

Attackblock

sources of attackblock are:

Sources for attackblock are:

aegis aurora 32%
Sanctuary 2+4%
shield mastery 6%
beltjewel 2%
large cluster riot queller / prodey defences / strike leader etc.4/2/6% = 6-10%

Flask Rumi's concoction flask 10% (with crafted increased flaskeffect more)

Other sources of attackblock are:

bastion of hope transfer point 2%
bastion of hope 50% block 40% of time (2 out of 5 seconds)
bastion of hope 10% triggered with flicker strike or other attacks
jewel replica pure talent 4%
jewel reckless defence 4%

medium and small clusternotables like flexible sentry, one with the shield etc.
amulett anoint deflection

While levelling: glancing blows (100% more)

I advice to:

- with 50-55% you are ready for CI with glancing blows and aegis aurora
- or 50% with bastion of hope / 60% without bastion of hope you are ready for fullblock without glancing blows

Stuns

I personally had never problems with stuns and got only few microstuns.

As CI you are permament 50% stun immune and you get 2x 10% stun immunities on the 2 small clusters "uncompromising".
Or with spellecho you are not interrupted in the repeated castings.

You can get more stun immunities if you want for example with:

1) on implicits on clusters and jewels crafted in harvest
2) stats on rare boots, boots "the stampede", rare gloves, belt jewel
3) as boot enchant (80% after killing worms)
4) use pantheon soul of the brine king
5) passive points in the witch starting area "practical application"
6) clusternotables like "pure might" or "practised caster" in central witch area
7) flask suffix stun and block recovery

When you cyclone melee I advice to Soul of the Brine King.

More dangerous then stuns are freezes of sirus, shaper, redeemer in their ground effects.
Take a flask with antifreeze-suffix against shaper or sirus.

Blindings

Chance to blind for minions belt-jewel
Grace: blindings when hit watcher's eye
Blindings integrated on gloves
Clusters:
Evil eye
Shifting shadow
Disorienting display
Smoking remains
Stibnite flask
Smoke mine movement skill

Against all elemental ailments

anointed flesh - passive points
Flask siffixes autotriggered anti-freeze
Minor pantheon for 100% igniteresistance

Alternative sources against all elemental ailments

(for hc mandatory)

flexible sentry on clusternotable
elegant form clusternotable
crystalskin anoint amulet
timeless jewel Militant Faith, offered to Dominus, inserted next to MoM, changes Int to ailments-avoidances
Belt enchant avoidance of elemental ailments while elusive
Stats / slots on boots, rings, jewels

Anti-chain-freeze

Hibernator cluster
Flask suffix
Sapphir flask with antifreeze-suffix
Aquamarin flask
Passive anointed flesh and anti-freeze avoidance point next to it
Implicits crafted on clusters or jewels in harvest

Belt-jewel free stat slot
Soul of the brine king pantheon

Cast speed / virulences

Faster casting
Faster casting integrated gloves
Chance to poison support
Jewel the golden rule
Greater-multiple-projectiles-support
Slower projectiles (more virulences equal to 30% increased cast speed)
Anomalous spell echo (when you use solely ball-lightnings)

Poison / virulences

Chance to poison 40%
HoA buff 20%
The golden rule
Serpentine spellslinger 10% + 15%
Bis: Level 21 Divergent HoA 40% (vaal orb 6x divergent HoA)

Alternative medium cluster septic spells (not recommended)

Alternative chance to poison integrated rare gloves (not recommended)
Septic spells clusger 20%

Knockbacks:

Bodyguards
Burden Projection
Divergent sniper's mark
Lion's roar flask

Movementspeed

All movement skill
phaserun has no blink cooldown
Boots
Boot-enchants
Boots alternative "the stampede" 50% permament
Quicksilver-flask
Cluster "fasting" only without Quicksilver-flask

Increased duration

Increased duration supportgem
Increased duration integrated in rare boots
Increased duration anoint amulet/ breathstealer gloves/ blight boots with "potency of will"

When you have top defences, you do not need mandatory 75% capped block, the other defensive layers are very strong also. I myself map almost immortal with around 62%/71% attack/spellblock fullblockedition, rumi's concoction and other defences.
small request can you update PoB best Skills gems matching Mapping tree lv 93-97 using Mapping Gear set? not godly tier skills gems but best fit/budget for mapping lv 90-97 if possible.

thank you very much! enjoy so far using this build!
I have a doubt about Holy Relic and feeding Frenzy. The feeding frenzy buff does not activate while liked to the Holy Relic. I guess it's because I'm using just magic attacks, how to get it to trigger without using normal attacks?
use Reckoning ?
anyway, relic is useless - he will die on every single mob pack as he is to close to us, and we tank all aoes ;p
Last edited by Kenavru on Nov 5, 2021, 9:20:57 AM
"
berjkley wrote:
I have a doubt about Holy Relic and feeding Frenzy. The feeding frenzy buff does not activate while liked to the Holy Relic. I guess it's because I'm using just magic attacks, how to get it to trigger without using normal attacks?

Hi berkley,

yes, like Kenavru writes, anomalous reckoning is a nice variation and one-skill-wonder for also 10% debuffing damage of your enemies, you can combinate it with 50% more triggers of shield mastery.

With cws the holy relic is very fast summoned again, but often dies against maven or sirus a9.

Or link anomalous skeletons to cws for feeding frenzy.
wondering now how to make best use of iron-reflexes.
Got almost no other source of eva than flask, grace cant fit without aul amulet with costs 15ex+. (or doesnt exits on trade.)
Last edited by Kenavru on Nov 5, 2021, 12:08:17 PM
"
Kenavru wrote:
wondering now how to make best use of iron-reflexes.
Got almost no other source of eva than flask, grace cant fit without aul amulet with costs 15ex+. (or doesnt exits on trade.)

Hi Kenavru, take a look at page 50 for the workarounds or additional manamanagement.

You can fit grace without aul's in for ghost dance and iron reflexes both mandatory, without take rare amuletts. Aul's is b.i.s., but you get enough mana without.

For example:

presage
sublime form
charisma
fertile catalysts
awakened added fire damage/ phantasms
rare amulet with efficiencies
stampede with anoints
different aul's uprisings

etc... see "manamanager" and the other steps of manareductions scrolling down the spoiler are enough to fit grace in without aul's uprising.

Spoiler

1) Start with HoA support gems with less manamultipliers, take a look into the "the dirty scorpion tail" above.

(Awakened) added fire support instead damage on full life or summon-phantasms support instead minion damage are easy and fast ways use less to get enough mana.

While levelling perhaps use only 4 supportgems for the scorpion or supports with almost 0% manamultipler like knockback or stun etc.

2) Perhaps try on an multiple added small clusters more reservations efficiencies for the auras determination with the cluster "uncompromising", or for aura discipline cluster "self-control" or for grace, when not free on aul's amulett, the notable "sublime form":

There are notes for each aura 30% reduced mana, but when you stack the same notable on cluster jewels several times they suffer from dimishing returns.

Verified

3) Use the helmet-enchant "Herald of Agony has 75% increased skillefficiency" from labyrinth.

Verified

4) Change one jewel in your passive tree to the crimson jewel: Conqueror's Efficency for 2% / 3% less manareservation.

Verified

5) Try to fit in an Enlighten-support-gem linked to the auras.

6) Try to fit in more 2% increased efficiencies-corruptions on jewels and belt-jewel.

7) Take in the unique blight-boots "the "stampede" in combination with another source of spellblock or the gloves "breathstealer" or the unique amulet stranglegasp and anoint them with "Charisma", "Champion of the Cause" or "Pressure"

8) Change your memory vault to a rare helmet with high es / high armour for much less skillreservations

9) Take 1-3 points for the way to "Presage" in the upper witcharea of the passivetree.

10) Insert a "thread of hope" with large radius in the templar area and activate 1-2 points "Sovereignity"

11) There are also rare amulett with "increased efficiencies"-stats available (see page 50)

12) Insert the jewel "intuitive leap" in the central witch area and activate "presage" unconnected, get es on other slots

13) When only 5-20 manapoints are missing to use ball-lightning, try ballghtning without greater multiple support and without spell-echo

14) Or take one passivepoint +20/ 10% mana mana next to "mystic bulwark"

There are a lot of different ways. Grace and determination combined with iron reflexes is worth some points or a bit less damage...

In your set-up perhaps anoint "charisma" on a rare amulett, take sublime form on a small cluster and "presage", path upwards like in the pob for it efficient. Or change out tempest shield if needed, take some spellblock somewhere else.
Last edited by Chromino on Nov 5, 2021, 1:10:06 PM
doing above I will lose alot attk and spell block - with no way of filling it back.
Got iron reflex armour with 2r2g2b, in current setup it gives mi extra ~25k armour with flask. So I dont use it now.
Last edited by Kenavru on Nov 5, 2021, 1:52:59 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info