⛵☁️[3.25] The Arachnophobia Allstars| Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 150M+

Just came to post I did this build last league and was great.

Now that I have some gear, (FAR from BIS, crappy annoint, no watcher eye, so much to improve) it feels much more powerful than last time.

I league start this build with zero currency, and built it up quick.

Damage is better, even though I only reach lvl 30 HOAG so far (with emp 4 will be lvl 31)

Sirus a8 easy dies in a few minutes. T16 bosses die in few seconds.

Maven invitations, bosses die before new ones spawn, with mods no problem.

All conquerors and maven invitation (formed, twisted, etc) die easy.

For some reason the damage is just much better this league. And also super tanky of course, with no grace or iron reflexes.

When this build I can finally get BIS gear the game is really easy mode.

Great build again!
IGN: VistaChris
Last edited by VistaChris on Nov 5, 2021, 1:58:16 PM
I dont understand how to boost dmg and get more survival(except awakened minion and empower 4). I tried AUL amulet with hatred, but dmg still not very big (around 700k HOA). For es i have 6k with astramentis and 5.6k with auls amulet. Split personality gives around 300es for me. On bosses i change gloves on shaper gloves with faster casting and slower projectiles. Can someone help me?
Probably something already asked in previous pages but i cant find it yet, but at start usually only 18 spiders spawn instead 20 from writing jar + 2x dececrate ? or im doing it wrong all time
"
Apostoluss wrote:
I dont understand how to boost dmg and get more survival(except awakened minion and empower 4). I tried AUL amulet with hatred, but dmg still not very big (around 700k HOA). For es i have 6k with astramentis and 5.6k with auls amulet. Split personality gives around 300es for me. On bosses i change gloves on shaper gloves with faster casting and slower projectiles. Can someone help me?

Hey apostoluss,

probably you have not correct pob-configurations.
PoB shows 2.45M HoA and 1.5M spiders. In "choose your edition" --> "pob" are all needed configurations or in the build's configurations.

You should put awakened minion damage from dagger to HoA.
For more damage check "checklists damage". Next would be one more pure agony.

Yes, your es is a bit low for high tier maps, try to increase it further. Probably I would go with Aul's, it's best supported in the build.
"
alphamax112 wrote:
Probably something already asked in previous pages but i cant find it yet, but at start usually only 18 spiders spawn instead 20 from writing jar + 2x dececrate ? or im doing it wrong all time

It's depending on the location of the desecrated corpses and killing worms. Often you get only 18, yes, it's quite ordinary, and they breed when you map and kill to 20 ;-)
Hey guys,

I'm still using this build but now playing only std. Don't have time to invest grinding leagues.

I'm struggling with Shaper, the fight is very long, like i have no damage, i don't understand.

Could someone throw an eye on my char ? It's my lv.95 guardian.

Ty buddies.
Anyone having trouble w/ dying in scourge? Nothing crazy, just t14 map with about 70 stacks, sometimes less.

It seems like like I get stunned a bunch of time and then I die real quick. Is it a matter of stun/block recovery time interrupting es recharge?

I have 6.1k ES. I can take all kinds of hits from bosses.

Anyone else experiencing this?
hey what do you mean by below on first page Choose your edition Full Block section -

(With full 60% block/spellblock you can regret glancing blows.)

"You can regret glancing blows" - does that mean you will regret not taking glancing blows or full block is better than glancing blows?

What am I exactly regretting by selecting full block? lol

I believe it means 'regret' as in 'use an orb of regret' to remove the passive skill once you've got that level of stats. :)
Hi Again,

we are now in week two and I am experimenting again.

Changed boots to the stampede with dash or frostblink as movement, still not sure what I like best. Because of my Style (I often backtrack), normal MS boots didn't do it for me. Still need better ones before spending the Oils to a good anoint. Either Soul of Steel or Prismatic skin.

I tried gloves with poison chance suffix, cyclone and cast while channeling. Thanks to stampede I still move fast with cyclone, but it is not viable. You can't aim ball ligthning with that setup. It sucks vs bosses, but is relaxed on maps. I tried SEVERAL other skills, but nothing realy work. Plus side is, it is really easy to trigger spiders with cyclone.

I also tried breathstealer. This gloves are REALLY awesome, but not for this league. When there will be another Ritual / Ultimatum style league. This would be my go to gloves for mapping. On ritual, it provides so much damage and survivabilty, its ridiculous. You would need a second pair of gloves for Sirus/shaper/elder, but that would not be the issue.

Still trying to fix resistances, thats why my tree is so scuffed. Maybe I will burn a few thousands alt in clusters to fix it that way.

I run into a weired problem. My stun/block recovery is so high, my cast when stunned support doesn't work anymore. Not sure how to fix that, maybe I will go with cast on damage taken.

I did decide for the GB version. Time of Need saved my ass so many times.

What I like so far:
Immune to shock
Kinda Immune to Ignite (very short duration)
Immune to Burning Ground
Curses Immune
Chaos Immune
(Sadly) Stun Immune

Still to do:
Craft clusters.
Craft Better Flasks.
Burn more Ex in the Krangler
Aquire Anomalous Tempes shield
Find two good Circle of Nostalgia

Long Term Goals:
Get a better watchers eye.
Skin of Loards with Iron Reflexes. I am trying to craft it myself. I give the usable ones back to the community for my craft investment. The unusable ones are turned into Divine orbs.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info