⛵☁️[3.25] The Arachnophobia Allstars| Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 150M+

"
Chromino wrote:
"
RealDarkobos wrote:
"
Chromino wrote:

Hi RealDarkObos,

when you make your profile public or post a pob we can take a look.

Done, let me know if this is visible now or not. It's the first time a use the forums :D

Yes, thank you!

I guess it's because of the skin of the lords:

Ancestral Bond
Keystone
Totemmax passive skill
You can't deal Damage with Skills yourself

You need a different keystone to deal damage to poison.
15 keytones are fitting to the build, the others not.
The best are ranked in "gear, skills, links" --"choose your keystone".
I still need to add a poe-tradelink for the fitting keystones.

Thank you for the fast reply. The problem is that if i only have one ring equiped, i can do dmg and poisoning everything so my herald goes up. If I equip two, it does not work. I don't understand how is this happening, one ring, everything is ok, two rings, i can't do dmg

:(
I'm sure this has been asked somewhere on the thread, but with the main build guide having a lot of information pre 3.15, I'd like to know if this is truly an all-content build in 3.16?

I'm willing to invest around 100 ex but would like a build that can
* Fully unlock uncharted realm passives (e.g. all special Maven fights like feared/hidden)
* T16 juiced 60% delirious map
* All endgame bosses including Uber Atziri and Uber Elder
* Delve deep enough to comfortably do some farming, and kill all delve bosses (I know the original guide said Aul might be an issue)
* Simulacrum 25 - 30 waves
* 5-way
* Do some blighted maps (more about tower strat than build)

I really enjoyed playing Templar in past leagues, and this build seems very interesting coming off of my Bane Occultist league starter.
"
RealDarkobos wrote:

Thank you for the fast reply. The problem is that if i only have one ring equiped, i can do dmg and poisoning everything so my herald goes up. If I equip two, it does not work. I don't understand how is this happening, one ring, everything is ok, two rings, i can't do dmg

mmhmm, and do you have enough unreserved mana to use the skills?

I guess it's the ancestral bond keystone, but when it works with that I don't know too.
"
Chromino wrote:
"
RealDarkobos wrote:

I guess it's the ancestral bond keystone, but when it works with that I don't know too.

Yes, enough mana because i have no grace yet, so its like a 35% mana still. Don't know it this is a bug or what :(
"
RealDarkobos wrote:
"
Chromino wrote:
"
RealDarkobos wrote:

Yes, enough mana because i have no grace yet, so its like a 35% mana still. Don't know it this is a bug or what :(

And you did activated the HoA-aura-like skill?
"
Chromino wrote:
"
RealDarkobos wrote:
"
Chromino wrote:

And you did activated the HoA-aura-like skill?

Mystery solved. I changed the skin of the lords to a tabulla, and it looks like a visual bug, cause with the skin of the lords, the herald apparently was activated, but it wasn't. Soooo, you were right, it's that ancestral bond. Any other "cheap" choices for now?

Thank you a lot!
Could someone take a look at my character and offer advice for improvement?

https://pastebin.com/Jzz2hRca

I am currently doing t8-9 maps, and can probably go higher. Damage seems fine so far, so I think my focus should be on defenses. My usual deaths happen in Nightmare, where I feel like I get zerged and take many hits at once.

I've read the guide many times, but feel like I am suffering from a bit of information overload :) I am not well-versed enough in the game to understand all mechanics, so it's hard to cover all the bases. I wouldn't be surprised if I overlooked something obvious.

I think my next upgrade is Aul's amulet, so I can benefit from Grace for one of the passives on skin. I currently have about 8 Exalts, so it's still a bit off. But if there's another upgrade I should get first, please let me know.

Has anyone found a list of what bosses to kill for the Pantheon upgrades?
I've seen a list of namechanges from the patchnotes, but having a list with mapname and tier would make it much easier.

I realise I am using a rather poor body armor, but so far I've been happy with the damageoutput I have.

Hope someone have the time to help out a bit. Thanks in advance.

EDIT

I bought Aul's and Skin of the Lords with Ghost Dance. Damage and survivability improved quite a bit. Still interested in criticism about aspect I overlooked.

https://pastebin.com/WbETLQ3A
Last edited by jakobl on Nov 6, 2021, 7:32:24 PM
got aul today for 7ex.
currently 105k armour, but now i suck with block way under 50%

50/55% now.
Last edited by Kenavru on Nov 6, 2021, 4:45:43 PM
"
GrimzEcho wrote:
I'm sure this has been asked somewhere on the thread, but with the main build guide having a lot of information pre 3.15, I'd like to know if this is truly an all-content build in 3.16?

I'm willing to invest around 100 ex but would like a build that can
* Fully unlock uncharted realm passives (e.g. all special Maven fights like feared/hidden)
* T16 juiced 60% delirious map
* All endgame bosses including Uber Atziri and Uber Elder
* Delve deep enough to comfortably do some farming, and kill all delve bosses (I know the original guide said Aul might be an issue)
* Simulacrum 25 - 30 waves
* 5-way
* Do some blighted maps (more about tower strat than build)

I really enjoyed playing Templar in past leagues, and this build seems very interesting coming off of my Bane Occultist league starter.

Hi GrimzEcho,

yes, all content and 40/40 is done, the feared are tough but down, hidden easy. Aul is no problem. Blight insert awakened fork and Helmet enchant +2 projectiles when you want to optimize and max, for Ueber Elder raise HoA to lvl 21 with rare amulett for 12M damage.
Wow I am absolutely floored by the amount of information in this guide. I will be swapping my Inquisitor over to this. I really would like to kill Sirius and I am a slow player and really need to NOT die. Thank you!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info