3.13 crashing and other bugs

Crash crash crash crash. It would be nice to see some acknowledgement of the issues a week into the league.
Logged in just to keep the complaints fresh: I made it to level 70 and haven't finished the main Acts because I get 75% through a level and crash, then have to try to hop back in only to find the map reset. So I slog through the mobs and BAM ... another crash. Make it to the next zone? Crash on entry, or load screen.

I updated my PC from Win7 to Win10, fresh PoE install, all drivers up to date and I've spent the last 3 hours troubleshooting and scouring the web. No luck, still crashing constantly. So glad I bought all these supporter packs to fuel one of my favorite games....

Fix this - there are hundreds of posts about crashing (for YEARS).

DxDiag
https://filebin.net/n6fagbjs6z77p5g9

"
ninjajeean wrote:
Logged in just to keep the complaints fresh: I made it to level 70 and haven't finished the main Acts because I get 75% through a level and crash, then have to try to hop back in only to find the map reset. So I slog through the mobs and BAM ... another crash. Make it to the next zone? Crash on entry, or load screen.

I updated my PC from Win7 to Win10, fresh PoE install, all drivers up to date and I've spent the last 3 hours troubleshooting and scouring the web. No luck, still crashing constantly. So glad I bought all these supporter packs to fuel one of my favorite games....

Fix this - there are hundreds of posts about crashing (for YEARS).

DxDiag
https://filebin.net/n6fagbjs6z77p5g9

change physix proccessor to your vido card on nvida control panel.
and in control panel disable virtual audio if there is any. but that one is questionable.
fk archnemesis.
Just adding my voice to this, had dozens of crashes to desktop this league.

Extremely frustrating.

Example of typical event log entry:

Faulting application name: PathOfExile_x64.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x6008b964
Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version: 10.0.19041.662, time stamp: 0xec58f015
Exception code: 0xe0000001
Fault offset: 0x000000000002d759
Faulting process id: 0x3910
Faulting application start time: 0x01d6f076c04a6cdd
Faulting application path: C:\Games\Path of Exile\PathOfExile_x64.exe
Faulting module path: C:\WINDOWS\System32\KERNELBASE.dll
Report Id: 9358d487-d6cb-40d0-ad9c-2ca7d5c9ccba
Faulting package full name:
Faulting package-relative application ID:

Just standing in hideout this FPS says a lot. This is delirium start all over again.

Also crashing a lot.

This really makes me think if I want to keep playing PoE and if I do want to buy another Core Supporter Pack. Almost did so but then I hit maps and delirium mirror. Dying to some shit enemies half map with 6fps is annoying. It looks like a very fun but unplayable (and for at least 50% of my friends unplayable as well) league. Really hope for a patch asap.
• I eat cats for breakfast. I will eat you too.
• GGG has 0 play testers it seems. 3.24 shows it clearly.
• Screw 6-link one hand item exploiters and their deleted items. Your tears are as delicious as Pepsi Max Raspberry sizzling sip.
Last edited by InvictaVultis on Jan 22, 2021, 3:44:03 AM
Anyone else crash trying to finish a quest or trying to buy gems? I crash when I want to buy gems from Yeena and Nessa. And I asked a friend to get me two gems Multistrike and Trinity and now that its in my inventory I crash everytime I open my inventory. This is a fun league.
So much fun to crash in lab, every league game gets worse with stability!
The Game is Randomly Closing itself with no warning every 20-30 mins. gets real annoying as you lose portals. it does not even show a error or unexpected disconnection msg. just closes itself.
For me helped Lightning - Shadows only. At least not so many crashes..
It’s definitely the Vulkan renderer for me. Didn’t crash a single time with DX11 in maybe 4 hours of playtime. But the game just runs awful with DX11 on my machine, so I can’t really say I’m happy with the situation anyway.
Ninja.
Last edited by la_blue_girl on Jan 22, 2021, 8:44:30 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info