3.13 crashing and other bugs

Still crashing in maps. This time my graphics driver stopped working.
Ninja.
Uninstalled last night after spending three hours troubleshooting, looking up guides, messing with settings (in app, gpu, cpu, os, and everything in between) and never getting more than 20 mins of uninterrupted play time. No resource spikes, no frame drops, just sudden kick to desktop. No consistency with when the crashes happen. I tried so many things and nothing seemed to work. I've never had this issue with any of the hundred games I've played on this rig over the last year.

I was really excited to play this league. Guess that's my fault. I won't be as hopeful next time but I'll probably still try because I truly love this game.

AMD Ryzen 5 3600x|RTX 2060 SUPER|16 gb RAM|
OS and game installed on separate SSDs
Last edited by ScRuMbLy on Jan 21, 2021, 12:11:45 PM
Crashing every 2 or 3 maps, gonna call it a done league at this point. Was having fun, but takes a hell of alot out of the sails when the next thing to do is grind currency for a mirror bow.
New update and still no change at all! That's a joke!
CRASHED in Heist with a dropped Ryslathas Coil , all gone ..............

Its a f. JOKE
Last edited by MartiniHenry on Jan 21, 2021, 4:08:25 PM
Crash, crash, crash every 15-20 min. Running > crash. Fighting > crash. Do nothing > crash.. Then I saw in graphics I've in renderer "directX11" as default. And I cannot change that in game. But when I finally get the Vulkan there is no crash. At last! I repeat, no crashes.
"
Zyadliwa wrote:
Crash, crash, crash every 15-20 min. Running > crash. Fighting > crash. Do nothing > crash.. Then I saw in graphics I've in renderer "directX11" as default. And I cannot change that in game. But when I finally get the Vulkan there is no crash. At last! I repeat, no crashes.

nah i have lots of crashes on vulkan too ;/ sometimes 3-4h nothing. sometimes 5 time in 10min... (yea i rly had 5 crashes in 10 min [3 with death])
i have more deaths than after playing other league by 1 month... 90% cus crashes/freezes/lack of render mob skills...
GGG good job with polished next league by 1 extra month
Last edited by Hokek on Jan 21, 2021, 7:32:04 PM
@GGG

The crashes are NOT fixed. Here is one of MANY of mine, if it helps

Faulting application name: PathOfExile_x64.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x6008b964
Faulting module name: PathOfExile_x64.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x6008b964
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x0000000001313004
Faulting process id: 0x1a3c
Faulting application start time: 0x01d6f0552d342f60
Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Grinding Gear Games\Path of Exile\PathOfExile_x64.exe
Faulting module path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Grinding Gear Games\Path of Exile\PathOfExile_x64.exe
Report Id: 0961d1ec-7ecc-4eaf-8344-b40b2d53d828
Faulting package full name:
Faulting package-relative application ID:

I keep crashing in the Rogue Harbor. About 75% of the time, just after entering the area.
This is the most I ever crashed in POE. Can we have an option to go back to the previous, more stable version?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info