[3.15]💥Dang's Infernal Trinity Palm Raider 💥 Explosions W/O Massive cost.🔨Crafting Section🔨

How does trinity support work on single target? Am I misunderstanding, or do we lose the ability to gain cold resonance when corpse explosions are not happening?
You deal around, but not exactly, 50/50 fire/cold so you get all 3 resonances normally since they proc each other + the lightning one. IIRC taste of hate can mess this up but then it's just a question of smacking something once before using the flask.
Last edited by QkiPie on Apr 27, 2021, 10:03:28 AM
That makes sense without flask I guess, yeah. With a well-rolled taste of hate the damage ranges barely overlap - though I guess they technically still do. I'll try to watch my resonance next time I fight a boss.
"
SxqPower wrote:
That makes sense without flask I guess, yeah. With a well-rolled taste of hate the damage ranges barely overlap - though I guess they technically still do. I'll try to watch my resonance next time I fight a boss.

I'm doing non-crit and there's a little overlap with ToH. Sitting in hideout: 45-65k fire 48-68k cold before; 62-89k cold after. So 3k out of 20k, roughly. APS is through the roof, though, with frenzy charges up so hitting more fire every second is pretty easy.

TLDR - I haven't noticed an issue with ToH (20%).
Ok this build is an absolute blast :D it's insanely powerful for its investment and them explosions :>

for the taste of hate discussion: get the % of phys as extra fire for infernal blow

with 2 inspired learnings you reach some crazy stuff

and the survivability is crazy aswell... only died once to a delirium map endboss in a ritual with several nemesis rares... and that was before i could afford the inspired learnings... ok i had 2 more deaths to unindentified ele reflect maps but i dont count these^^
Last edited by Asura2468 on Apr 28, 2021, 9:41:36 AM
I've noticed a lot of people using "15% of Infernal Blow's Physical Damage Gained as Extra Fire Damage"

Is this our BIS enchant? In the thread, it says IB deals "marginally" more cold which allows quick trinity stacking. Does this enchant screw up the balance? In POB it's straight up better than ele weakness, but yea
Last edited by Malfetus on Apr 28, 2021, 10:18:03 PM
Hey all,

Sorry if there's an answer to this question in the opening post, but here goes.

I'm thinking about starting with this build (or transition my starter into it) next league. I'm thinking about going with TR Raider. Is there other options? How did you guys do it? :)

Cheers.

wonderind how important that anomalous trinity is?
IGN: Tek_a_Minagain // drugstore___cowboy // GrattlerInc
Very fun build so far, im very far from optimized but already blasting!

Got my Wildwrap 6L but Harvest hates me and doesn't give me the socket color crafts or spawns at all :D
Last edited by eTune on Apr 29, 2021, 11:08:56 AM
Hey, I am only level 25 but I cant get smite to do any damage im sitting there mashing it on yellow packs and takes hella watch your video you one tapping everything i got briskwrap 6l so idk??

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info