[3.15]💥Dang's Infernal Trinity Palm Raider 💥 Explosions W/O Massive cost.🔨Crafting Section🔨

Is your plan for 3.14 to double corrupt astramentis and annoint a good one when it's done?
POB has different gem setup (5R1B for IB). Should I follow POB or this written guide?

Also, if it's 5R1B variant, coloring briskwrap like that is frustrating - I would put this in the build weaknesses section. Also the rares are expensive since you need to get the all the resists there.

"
POB has different gem setup (5R1B for IB). Should I follow POB or this written guide?

Also, if it's 5R1B variant, coloring briskwrap like that is frustrating - I would put this in the build weaknesses section. Also the rares are expensive since you need to get the all the resists there.

IIRC awakened melee phys gives more single target damage than ele focus thanks to the intimidate from quality, hence at endgame you switch to 5R1B.

Coloring the chest is indeed frustrating but the socket color harvests are fairly common, might need a research vorici to wrap (heh) it up.

It's true about the rares though, both rings and belt are ideally influenced/synthesised so harvest nerf hit hard. Did this build in ritual and it was amazing, but dunno if I'd do it again now without harvest.
Last edited by QkiPie on Apr 22, 2021, 8:26:46 AM
Coloring is really not that hard with harvest. 3 or 4 off color it with chromes at first (I think it's not so hard on briskwrap) then finish off with harvest/vorici yeah.

Just finished my levelling in 5 hours. Missing brutal restraint and oils to anoint (but won't do it for a while since my resistances are dogshit), being in a private league makes it difficult to get early timeless jewels or high oils.
Last edited by Shuggananas on Apr 22, 2021, 8:15:05 AM
One thing I am a little unsure of is when I should make the switch from Conc Path leveling to the infernal blow setup. I am about to hit maps, resists are dog shit but I will purchase some rings to fix it soon hopefully. If anyone could look at my profile and give some advice it would be appreciated.. and I guess since I am probably going to continue to need diamond skin for a bit I wont be able to run tribal fury so ill need to run ancestral call in my setup?
I switched to ancestral call inf blow asap. It works fine. Keep ancestral call in your links until you can use the anoint (either replace fortify or melee phys support)
Yea my issue atm is getting the harvests to change my chest from 3R-3G. will make the swap and see how it feels. conc path is fast af atm
Very cool variation of the hollow palm, absolutely destroys t16 ultimatums.
Only real problem were the Wildwrap colours but temple came to the rescue ^^
Played this build end of last league and it was super zoom zoom. After I got enough currency with my starter this league, I bought the basic gear to get going and it already feels great with mediocre gear in yellows at the moment.
Crafting the briskwrap is definitely annoying. You're basically stuck spamming vorci crafts. Would be nice to think of 1-2 green links you can fit in so people can use this before they get lucky.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info