[3.15]💥Dang's Infernal Trinity Palm Raider 💥 Explosions W/O Massive cost.🔨Crafting Section🔨

Hi. Amazing build, using it as my mapper reroll, it is blasting T16, (almost) deathless Simulacrum, etc.

Problem is, single target without HH buffs is horrible. Failed a Maven because I was struggling to kill the additional bosses in phase 2 !

I was wondering if you (or someone knowledgeable about the build) would help me improve my stuff ? As in what's the next best upgrade, what I got wrong, etc.

I was thinking Awakened multistrike since the additional hit seems huge to proc the debuff, or Bottled Faith for single target ? A Hatred convert Watcher's Eye with hp/on hit Vitality ?

Is HH fucking me over by having no resists, therefore making it almost impossible to get Dex on rings ?

I'm also trying to get relatively tanky, which is why I've a dodge cluster, anomalous Fortify, dodge notable on the big cluster, etc.

PoB: https://pastebin.com/5HWtW98n
Last edited by Ynead on Apr 25, 2021, 7:51:53 PM
You're missing curse on hit and your amulet doesn't seem really good
Also maybe I'm missing something but you have weapons equipped which ???
No curse immunity flask either
"
Ancion wrote:
Crafting the briskwrap is definitely annoying. You're basically stuck spamming vorci crafts. Would be nice to think of 1-2 green links you can fit in so people can use this before they get lucky.
No just use harvest
Last edited by Shuggananas on Apr 26, 2021, 4:24:56 AM
Spoiler
Hi. Amazing build, using it as my mapper reroll, it is blasting T16, (almost) deathless Simulacrum, etc.

Problem is, single target without HH buffs is horrible. Failed a Maven because I was struggling to kill the additional bosses in phase 2 !

I was wondering if you (or someone knowledgeable about the build) would help me improve my stuff ? As in what's the next best upgrade, what I got wrong, etc.

I was thinking Awakened multistrike since the additional hit seems huge to proc the debuff, or Bottled Faith for single target ? A Hatred convert Watcher's Eye with hp/on hit Vitality ?

Is HH fucking me over by having no resists, therefore making it almost impossible to get Dex on rings ?

I'm also trying to get relatively tanky, which is why I've a dodge cluster, anomalous Fortify, dodge notable on the big cluster, etc.

PoB: https://pastebin.com/5HWtW98n

I'm releasing the video tomorrow on the update to the guide that encompasses the crit version that you are trying to do.
https://twitch.tv/and_Dang
So im enjoying the build a ton, I am level 92 and blasting maps. I have about 5 ex and 500c and am wondering if you'd suggest swapping to crit version at this point or making further upgrades to where Im at now? Not really sure what I should upgrade. Ive looked at buying enchanted helm but theyre like 5 ex and the damage increase doesnt seem worth.

Ive also got a brutal restraint but cant figure out how to link it.
"
Shuggananas wrote:
"
Ancion wrote:
Crafting the briskwrap is definitely annoying. You're basically stuck spamming vorci crafts. Would be nice to think of 1-2 green links you can fit in so people can use this before they get lucky.
No just use harvest

Yeah, it took me 2 two socket red/blue (30c) and 1 non-red to red (90c) to color it. Total cost of a 6-link correctly colored wildwrap was like 160c in total, very cheap.
Thanks for the build, Dang! I made it end of Ritual league when I was flush with cash, and thought it would be a good #2 build, so I did that this league. Easy peasy so far and levels so fast. Up to lvl 93 now and not having too much trouble (some 1-shots from big bosses now and then), and working on getting better gear as I try to take this a bit further.

Looking forward to your crit guide (tomorrow?) now that Rigwald's and/or other stuff is an option, as that might be a stronger end-game.

Thanks!
"
Malfetus wrote:
"
Shuggananas wrote:
"
Ancion wrote:
No just use harvest

Yeah, it took me 2 two socket red/blue (30c) and 1 non-red to red (90c) to color it. Total cost of a 6-link correctly colored wildwrap was like 160c in total, very cheap.

You can do it yourself for cheap, you just need to find red-blue colorings. They're really not rare crafts.
So, in one day (10 hours of play) and roughly 10ex investment I went from Act 5 on this build to absolutely zooming through T16's and got a super smooth easy deathless A8 Sirus kill.

This is literally the most powerful build for the investment. I'm at 4mil DPS without trying and still have a ton of affordable ways to scale the build. This may of single handedly ruined POE for me as I have never, in my 7 years of playing, had as much fun with a build as I did today.

I went all in on this because I wasn't having fun with other builds, sold everything I had, and told myself I was going to make this build work or quit the league. Definitely saved the league for me.

I actually fear when this becomes more meta and/or receives nerfs.
Last edited by Malfetus on Apr 27, 2021, 12:27:27 AM
Yeah it's strong, just a bit fragile for maven and big invites like the breachlords.
Got around to trying this again and realised you can save a gem slot by using smoke mine with detonate on left click. It has 3 charges so no need for second wind. Takes some getting used to and is not as instant as dash but can fit in a support for totems or CWDT I guess.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info