[3.15]💥Dang's Infernal Trinity Palm Raider 💥 Explosions W/O Massive cost.🔨Crafting Section🔨

"
What's the ex budget that this build requires to do endgame content?

5 ex max you can do anything (depending on ur skills because well, its a dodge build)

Anyone that maxxed the build can please check my character and help me what should I aim for?

Ty!
-

Mi o sutete koso ukabu se mo aru
"
rafagisloti wrote:
"
What's the ex budget that this build requires to do endgame content?

5 ex max you can do anything (depending on ur skills because well, its a dodge build)

Anyone that maxxed the build can please check my character and help me what should I aim for?

Ty!

Change Armour Enchant to Dex. Higher increase effect on Elemental Weakness? Aspect of the Cat?

Catalysts on the rings.
using a sinvicta mettle for weapon swap for free rampage just a extra lil boost for mapping.

Swap it in burst a pack pretty much get rampage instantly then swap back to unarmed or unusable Mjolners.
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
-Heist Enjoyer-
Oh F*ck.

Bye bye cheap gear I guess... XD
There's still enough time for the post-Mathil craze to die down between leagues. But yeah, RIP the price of Inspired Learning.
I'm enjoying this build quite a lot, but i'm a newb (started playing POE in 2021). I think I implemented all the build's aspects quite right, still having some problems. While mapping is pure fun, A7 bosses and conquerors are quite easy, I still sometimes die to an unexpected 1 shot. While normally it's not a problem, lvl 83 uber lab (I'm trying to get a belt enchant running a Gift to the Godess) drives me crazy. Last few times i died to an odd trap, or from Izaro's one shot (defeating him consistiently in earlier stages). Could someone with more experience take a look at my build and give some advice, on what to improve (or swap for bosing) to boos survivability?
@And_Dang Checked your gear recently and what are you doing for bleed? I might be blind.
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
-Heist Enjoyer-
Last edited by xPiranha on Mar 25, 2021, 8:56:06 AM
Is there a way to do smite with this build? i just swapped the infernal blow gem for smite and sometimes i get the full trinity but i cant maintain the trinity.
Spoiler
Is there a way to do smite with this build? i just swapped the infernal blow gem for smite and sometimes i get the full trinity but i cant maintain the trinity.

You'd have to do a bunch of calculations with Smite, If you still have only 40% phys converted to cold from the tree, along with Hatred level 20, you'll need a total of about 74% physical -> lightning total. That is done typically with herald of ash and the 60% inherent from IB. Smite has 50% so getting to around 70% should get you there. It will also need Physical Gained as Extra Lightning most likely to get it reliably. Conversion goes in Phys to Lightning to Cold to Fire, so if you get too much (past 60%) then you'll have reduced cold damage and will have to work that out yourself.
https://twitch.tv/and_Dang
https://pastebin.com/ejKTapmY

Level 93, maxed out what I think is the "budget" version of this build but I'm only doing 1.5m DPS and can't do Sirus A8 deathless. WTF is going on?
Last edited by subliminaldelta on Mar 29, 2021, 12:11:46 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info