CreateShaderResourceViewEx: Wrong Parameter

"
All bot users who replied in this thread from their main account are reported. Expect investigation soon, if u did bot before.

>Joined: Aug 14, 2020

lel botter calling out botters xD
We got like 2 or 3 topics about that ... thing in techsupport thread.

So answer is to get new graphic card or .?
It would b so kind to hear smthng like
"dats how new patch 3.11.2 works sry pal"
OR
"We're fixing it right now. Be patient please"

Majority of POE players are adult and adequate persons.
Just wanna know what 2 expect 5 days before start of the league.
Sorry if dats look kinda naive.
same here...
“CreateShaderResourceViewEx: The parameter is incorrect” seemingly affects users with older computers who had no problem opening the game and playing before this patch.

Honestly, it would be heartbreaking to not be able to play PoE, but if old graphic cards are no longer supported it would be nice to get an official answer.
Last edited by warmmachinepoe on Sep 14, 2020, 4:38:27 AM
seems like we now ganno spend money on gpu, not stash tabs)))
"
CreateShaderResourceViewEx: The parameter is incorrect” seemingly affects users with older computers who had no problem opening the game and playing before this patch.

rtx 2080
i7-8700k
16gb ram
same error, my game instantly crashes
I’m sorry you can’t play, but this gives me a bit of hope that the error will be addressed. If only players with older computers were affected, the chances of getting a fix would have been slim. And I would honestly understand that, it’s 2020.

From what I saw here and on other platforms, players affected by this specific error are a minority. Hopefully we'll receive an answer soon.
I'm waiting in about a week I hope that comes I want to play but I can always “CreateShaderResourceViewEx: The parameter is incorrect” :-)
same here. I played this game 456 hours and I cant play anymore.
No reply still from POE per the usual. Guess it's just a big fuck you to all of us.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info