CreateShaderResourceViewEx: Wrong Parameter

"
TauOrigin wrote:
"
AlmightyDrake wrote:
@tauorigin just because people don't have 40 challenges or does not play challenge leagues (quite a few of the ones I've looked at are standard players) that does not give you the right to call them botters etc.

I could just flip it and call you a no-lifer with nothing better to do than flame people all day when they have some issues.

it's not fair and should be kept off technical support.

people play different hours. I have mates that only play 10-30 hours a league and barely makes it to maps. should i say their shit or accuse them of botting?

Sure. It's just a COINCIDENCE. That most accounts were registered yesterday.

Spoiler

I forgot to ask you - do I have the right? LoL.

Most of them use banned soft.

If I'm wrong, then prove it!

As I wrote above, do record on camera how you run the game on a NON-virtual machine and show us (and all running processes).

If you want to solve the problem, then help tech support in this way.

NICE!
Most doesn't mean all. Some people really have slow machines with Win 7 / DirectX 10, early DirectX 11 GPUS that GGG used to support just a patch ago... laptops that used to play the game just fine.

The real botters would have money to buy latest generation Ryzen/Intel/Nvidia stuff and won't complain on forums!
Not sure why are there so many irrelevant comments (to me at least), i just want to play the game. It used to work days ago, now it doesn't nothing has changed with my hardware or software so clearly there is some incompatibility somewhere. Hope it will be fixed soon.
"
RawerPower wrote:
Most doesn't mean all. Some people really have slow machines with Win 7 / DirectX 10, early DirectX 11 GPUS that GGG used to support just a patch ago... laptops that used to play the game just fine.

The real botters would have money to buy latest generation Ryzen/Intel/Nvidia stuff and won't complain on forums!

Also there are people like you that contribute to the technical support forum and give some nice info that is actually useful, and then there are those others that are here to belittle and kick dead, it's a shame. We need some mods in this joint
Last edited by SSF_Kukrus on Sep 13, 2020, 6:35:20 AM
Only bots are reporting this problem. lmao
srsly guys, did u even try to think before write that kinda crap?

Fact is a lot of ppl got dat issue, me 2.
And using secondparty programs hadn't any deal with it imo.
"
X3n_ wrote:
Lol @ all these bots in this thread:

- 0-6 Challenges
- Unascended characters
- Lv 70~ necro bots
- Banned accs

lmao
I am fairly new to this game.
Now I learned something. People in this forum have tendency to blame for bot users when it actually caused by technical problem with game itself.
I am curious it will continue whenever there is a problem with this game.
im having createshaderresourceviewEX: Wrong Parametry
to tendo erro createshaderresourceviewEX: Parametro Incorreto

since 3.11.2 lauchs, im having this problem and game wont lauch
desde de q lançou o path 3.11.2, desde do re-download
i asked the support via mail. the answer was "buy new graphic card." feels like they really "working on it" and "know whats goin on".
good bye harvest challenges.
bots go brrrr

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info