CreateShaderResourceViewEx: Wrong Parameter

Same problem ... I really tired to see same kind of problems EVERRRY PATCH GGG !
I did re-installed patch but didn't work. Please fix this !
Last edited by Lut4 on Sep 12, 2020, 8:53:40 AM
The Parameter is incorrect...

I was just conning back to play the game after a wee bit away. Meh.
Somebody fix this please. I want to play. =(

Thank you Chris, this game without bots is beautiful.

A great reason to support the developer by purchasing a support pack.
[Removed by Support]
Last edited by TauOrigin on Sep 12, 2020, 1:43:14 PM
@tauOrigin

if you actually bothered to look at people in the thread you would notice their real players. this is an issue that's happening to people with a lower end system (like my old laptop) which didn't happen before the patch.

there is no reason to be mean/condescending because people are having issues.
Rmt-bot thread lmao.
[Removed by Support]

I am the owner of (probably) the oldest setup here.
Im on win7+ 4gbram+ NV GTS250 1gb.
I really tried to enjoy the game and it felt nice since i play single. In party it could feel worse if there was a glasscanon build...But im not crying. Im doing my jobs. For you it may be almost impossible but i went to 26chall on two charracters, both 93lvl. With all my issues which i learned to love, i finally dropped and harvested tier 4 seed few days ago. I still have some seeds that needed to be harvested to complete next challenges in about 5-10 maps. But i am one of those "createshaderresourcevievers". SO do not tell me that the post is about bots who cry for being banned. If it runs well for you, go and start begging for items as the league ends. Nobody wants to read what you think about those who replied here. [Removed by Support]
Last edited by Lisa_GGG on Sep 12, 2020, 10:41:00 AM
"
mqecco wrote:
Rmt-bot thread lmao.

Is there a bot for this game?

Or are you talking about auto hotkey?

Regardless, GGG fix this problem. I have windows 10 and this new patch caused the same error.
"
EbolaZair wrote:
[Removed by Support]

I am the owner of (probably) the oldest setup here.
Im on win7+ 4gbram+ NV GTS250 1gb.
I really tried to enjoy the game and it felt nice since i play single. In party it could feel worse if there was a glasscanon build...But im not crying. Im doing my jobs. For you it may be almost impossible but i went to 26chall on two charracters, both 93lvl. With all my issues which i learned to love, i finally dropped and harvested tier 4 seed few days ago. I still have some seeds that needed to be harvested to complete next challenges in about 5-10 maps. But i am one of those "createshaderresourcevievers". SO do not tell me that the post is about bots who cry for being banned. If it runs well for you, go and start begging for items as the league ends. Nobody wants to read what you think about those who replied here. [Removed by Support]

Got w7 + 8gbram+ intel graphics 3000, only delve works at 10fps, rest 3-5 fps and some bosses are imposible to play. And yeah, I have the same problem :(
+1 Pls fix or give us a reply.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info