CreateShaderResourceViewEx: Wrong Parameter

"
LindenJ wrote:
looks like a dx problem, everyone needs newer gpus/video cards or quit poe.
does anyone know if i buy a gtx 580 it will work with poe?

"The GeForce GTX 580 was a high-end graphics card by NVIDIA, launched in November 2010. Built on the 40 nm process, and based on the GF110 graphics processor, in its GF110-375-A1 variant, the card supports DirectX 12. Even though it supports DirectX 12, the feature level is only 11_0, which can be problematic with newer DirectX 12 titles."

It should work with the current PoE but you may never know if they introduce some DirectX 11.1/11.2 function and you are screwed or they drop DirectX 11 aswell in a few expansions.
"
RawerPower wrote:
"
LindenJ wrote:
looks like a dx problem, everyone needs newer gpus/video cards or quit poe.
does anyone know if i buy a gtx 580 it will work with poe?

"The GeForce GTX 580 was a high-end graphics card by NVIDIA, launched in November 2010. Built on the 40 nm process, and based on the GF110 graphics processor, in its GF110-375-A1 variant, the card supports DirectX 12. Even though it supports DirectX 12, the feature level is only 11_0, which can be problematic with newer DirectX 12 titles."

It should work with the current PoE but you may never know if they introduce some DirectX 11.1/11.2 function and you are screwed or they drop DirectX 11 aswell in a few expansions.

Nope, i retire my Nvidia 650 years ago even they claim it is the min. requirement at storefront such as Steam/Epic, as i never get 60fps and always blur due to dynamic resolution

So, for 5 series which is even below "on paper" min. requirement , they can stop to support it without any notice
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
Last edited by neohongkong on Oct 4, 2020, 3:57:54 PM
now many people see the real GGG is , dont waste more time with a company like this.
"
leopierazzoli wrote:
now many people see the real GGG is , dont waste more time with a company like this.

Second hand Nvidia 650 is dirt cheap.....(probably 900 series as well)
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

I have a GTX1070 and getting this bug. I don't think the age of the card matters so much as the client here. Just wanted to add that this is what I see:

"
2020/10/06 08:26:07 144113765 198 [CRIT Client 21540] Attempted to remove an effect pack from an object that's not there. Effect pack = Metadata/Effects/StatusAilments/spells/electrical_repulse/sheildepk.epk, animated object = Art/Models/Items/Armours/Shields/Unique/AhnsHeritage.ao

"
Gendark2 wrote:
I have a GTX1070 and getting this bug. I don't think the age of the card matters so much as the client here. Just wanted to add that this is what I see:

"
2020/10/06 08:26:07 144113765 198 [CRIT Client 21540] Attempted to remove an effect pack from an object that's not there. Effect pack = Metadata/Effects/StatusAilments/spells/electrical_repulse/sheildepk.epk, animated object = Art/Models/Items/Armours/Shields/Unique/AhnsHeritage.ao

then what version of Nvidia driver you have?

If you want to solve it, post dxdiag or at least the part that related to graphic

Having the same problem here, don't have a graphics card (Intel HD Graphics 620) but a benchmark website my PC meets the minimum requirements for it to run.
"
Having the same problem here, don't have a graphics card (Intel HD Graphics 620) but a benchmark website my PC meets the minimum requirements for it to run.

Steam /Epic store specify Nvidia 650 which is a dedicated card.

Intel onboard graphic is a well known junk

"
neohongkong wrote:
"

Steam /Epic store specify Nvidia 650 which is a dedicated card.

Intel onboard graphic is a well known junk

Oh well, i'll play something else until then.

Man i hate being poor
just check ebay. Nvidia 650 cost AU$30 but the cost of postage is AU$20.....

should i check gumtree (my local second hand website), buy some 600, 700, 800, 900 series card, and post to fellow poor exile , just charge the original cost to buy from other + postage?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info