Will Harvest Become Core Path of Exile Content?

First league i actually enjoyed crafting first league i felt i wanted to be lvl 100.
Now back to the awfull trading game cause the old crafting is just way too horrible.
I love Harvest league, and still think GGG could implement Harvest in Delve;
as random encounters of fully grown Gardens with random seed tiers.
(You would craft items on spot and don't need to store or set up anything, since a lot of players didn't like managing theirs garden)
"
Hirux wrote:
"
This is my first POE league to not go core. What will happen to the characters, gear, and currency? all deleted?

All your characters and items are going to Standard.

So all of these insane "unbalanced" mirror-tier items will enter standard league? Isn't that part of the "health of Path of Exile's item economy" this post says GGG is trying to avoid? Or is the Standard economy so big, it won't really feel it?
"
SkyzzoDeSky wrote:
WHO WANT A REFERENDUM BETWEEN COMMUNITY FOR THIS TOPIC QUOTE ME WITH +1!

I lol, but still:

+1
"
(You would craft items on spot and don't need to store or set up anything, since a lot of players didn't like managing theirs garden)

What if i hate delve and i still want crafts?
"

The storage is necessary. It would be a definite "feelsbadman" moment if you get a good craft, but it's not relevant to one of your items.

Also, the crafts need to be tradable. The experience this league was VERY different for people using The Forbidden Trove/Harvest vs those that didn't.
Boooooooooooo
"

So all of these insane "unbalanced" mirror-tier items will enter standard league? Isn't that part of the "health of Path of Exile's item economy" this post says GGG is trying to avoid? Or is the Standard economy so big, it won't really feel it?

GGGT doesn't care about Standard. Standard has always been the dumping grounds. They focus on leagues. What they are trying to avoid is to have Harvest going core and going core means that you would have harvest content showing up in the next league and they don't want harvest to ruin the next leagues economy.
“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
My QoL List: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646
Last edited by Antigegner on Aug 13, 2020, 5:27:34 AM
Hey!

Good decision on Harvest not being in the main game. Harvest was good, yeah, but in my opinion there is one huge problem with Harvest -> the game stops in every instance because you have to go plant+harvest+craft+etc....

It doesn't feel satisfying when every time you see Oshabi, you'd have to stop the map / instance you are in... atleast to stash your seeds. Later you'd have to make time to harvest and craft the irrigation system so you would get what you want. I feel that it was too time consuming and not fun anymore.

That's just my opinion as a casual gamer.
Maybe it's already been suggested by someone else, but I would like to see bestiary and harvest merge into beastharvest.
I agree that Harvest should not go core in its current form.
But by merging an already kinda stale mechanic (bestiary) with harvest in some form would be cool I think.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info