Will Harvest Become Core Path of Exile Content?

"
This is my first POE league to not go core. What will happen to the characters, gear, and currency? all deleted?

All your characters and items are going to Standard.
keep it in ssf where u lose all items touched by harvest if u migrate
"
oddawajkapcie wrote:
RMT sellers and BOTS are happy to hear that.

What do you mean ?
"

No it´s really not a crafting problem lol. Doesn´t matter if you have mirror tier gear or not content can still 1 shot you.

Yep, but the difference between mirror tier gear and not is whether most content one shots you, or just an Atz Ring. So it's pretty relevant and you just showcase that you're kind of ignorant about, well, everything.

"
That being said in the like 3.0 / 3.1 times you were completly fine with crafting system and it was worse than it is today. AND you could play many many many builds even in SSF. So crafting what?

The conclusion does not follow the premise.

"
The only way i see harvest getting into core is like beastiary. Like atlas missions with oshabi or like that and nerfed crafting options but still being able to force life based items for example. Also not being in need to build the garden. If it comes like this back then we can talk about it.

How it gets implemented isn't necessarily the issue. The problem is how, in a game that has built itself primarily on diversity of build, every build years in and out, plays almost identically for the majority.

I know it's a bit like beating the dead horse, but I play Rangers. Specifically I enjoy Deadeye with a bow.

With the current crafting options I crafted every Physical reduction piece of gear I could find. I got about 240% life from my tree. Every piece of gear had the top life roll it could have.

The result of that, among paltry dps probably related to the fact that Physical bow is not good, is a physical ehp pool of about 40k.

Compared to a Trickster with like two physical reduction affixes having a physical pool of 80k, or my BV Pathfinder who has no ehp pool below 90k.

Now, my Deadeye was level 100 viable. If I spent enough time grinding on it, it would have hit level 100. It was slow, but it was a non-light coil/toxic rain build that could go XP positive. It couldn't do any bosses (Elder ice spear one shot it, even with a cold ehp pool of 75k, Srs beams one shot it [Not die beams], Almost any random tag in Shaper insta-gibbed it) reliably, but it could level.

Now, yes, part of that problem is the fact that Ranger, specifically Deadeye/Ranger suffer from extreme problems with the Evasion system, but it largely stems from the fact that, Evasion/Dodge is meant as a tertiary heavily gear dependent defense archetype. Which is why Ranger has historically been weak, because the tools, items and crafting ability to support its intended archetype has never existed.

That isn't to say that the game isn't also broken in other ways (As I admitted and showed, it certainly is), but crafting is among the most broken part of the game. Even with hundreds of exalts and a literal mirror sitting in my stash, it's impossible to afford crafting a good upgrade, and impossible to find one to buy, in a normal league. This is a big problem.
GGG must really love RMT'ers, no lifers and bots, because you've just handed them the biscuit tin again.
"
EpsiIon wrote:
"

HH is legit the most stupid item in the game lol. Has nothing to do with "High-IQ" Player. People who are playing with HH simply are used to it and can´t play without it. Thats all lol.

Are you just reading through this thread backwards and replying to random comments so you can try to win some kind of "I took the most posts completely out of context for no reason" award?

Also I don't use HH, I just have done a lot of HH div farming with ranger, as it's one of the very few things ranger can generate currency with, so I commented as such.

Yeah i´m reading backwards. Page 1 to the End.. oh then its fowards oh no! Yes i´m reading the forum and you reply a lot too so... What´s the matter?
Please just don't.

Ok for the crafting part but the whole gardening process is tedious and unfun.

Completely rework Harvest to make it fun and I'm ok with it, but in this form please just don't make it core, thank you very much.

P.S. I was wondering, why do you not update the crafting system we currently have by making it better and more accessible for low levels instead of adding a completely new and superfluous mechanic?
Last edited by edriel86 on Aug 13, 2020, 4:52:13 AM
"
What´s the matter?

The fact that there is no rational or reasonable order to which you are randomly pulling my replies to other people up out of context and replying to them.
"
This is my first POE league to not go core. What will happen to the characters, gear, and currency? all deleted?

No you will keep all your items you got from the Harvest League. But the crafts you have left after the league ends are more likely just going poof. So use them before league ends as much you need it.
"
Kamiri21 wrote:
Loved the crafting, hated the garden. As for it being too easy, if you mean now it is actually possible to craft things then yeah I guess it's too easy.

100% agree.

First league I've actually crafted.

Get rid of the garden, leave mechanic which gives chance for deterministic crafts somehow connected to maps. Maybe on map boss instead of Oshabi, so it's a natural part of map grind.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info