Will Harvest Become Core Path of Exile Content?

"
Morgoth92 wrote:
In my opinion you should mantain the deterministic crafting mechanic in the main game, as one of the main possibilities for crafting. Crafting could be reworked in order to be somehow "Harvest-like". It could be like an add-on to the Crafting Bench. For example you could obtain some specific Harvest crafts while running maps, killing bosses, etc. Those would drop as seeds, that can still be traded. You can just scrap the whole Garden, even if I'm sure some people enjoyed it.

I think that for Path of Exile it would be very nice to have deterministic crafting not as side-content, but as main part of the game.
Make it way harder to create perfect items by manipulating the odds of the single exalted outcome for the highest level mods.

That's my personal idea.

Agree
WHO WANT A REFERENDUM BETWEEN COMMUNITY FOR THIS TOPIC QUOTE ME WITH +1!
Last edited by SkyzzoDeSky on Aug 13, 2020, 4:26:05 AM
RMT sellers and BOTS are happy to hear that.
"
EpsiIon wrote:
"

Thats not a problem with crafting. PoE is balanced about playing just 3 builds a league which can survive the patch notes ...

So it's not a crafting problem that only 3 builds can find the gear they need to be viable inside a single temporary ladder season?

Seems more likely that it's a crafting issue then an overarching balancing issue. Sure, they can rebalance every class and almost every ascendancy and every defensive option and interaction to achieve balance.

Or just come up with a system, like Harvest, that allows people to create the gear with time investment that would support their builds, classes or ascendancy

No it´s really not a crafting problem lol. Doesn´t matter if you have mirror tier gear or not content can still 1 shot you. That being said in the like 3.0 / 3.1 times you were completly fine with crafting system and it was worse than it is today. AND you could play many many many builds even in SSF. So crafting what?

The only way i see harvest getting into core is like beastiary. Like atlas missions with oshabi or like that and nerfed crafting options but still being able to force life based items for example. Also not being in need to build the garden. If it comes like this back then we can talk about it.
Back to buying my gear that is.
people hating on Harvest are the same people who can't price gouge casual players with $hit-mid tier items. Game's main focus should not be on trade. This is not a TRADING SIMULATOR ffs. who cares about so called "in-game economy" We are not trading stocks here. Players like myself play this game to have fun and do incremental improvements on my character without running maps 24/7. Why is it so wrong to be able to craft a good item for a casual player? Casuals are not humans too? They don't have a right to own a good item? Harvest league opened the eyes of so many player about the failures of old crafting system. Nolifers crying about not being able to sell their items. CRY ME A RIVER beach.
Absolutely the right decision!
NERFED to the ground later
The GGG way
Give us core Harvest or give us death!

Wait, not the death! NOT THE DEATH!!!

Seriously though, keep up the good work! :-)
This is my first POE league to not go core. What will happen to the characters, gear, and currency? all deleted?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info