[3.25] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability. Melting all content.

Out of curiousity, when crafting the minmaxed weapon why is this not a valid option?

Once you have merciless mod fractured, spam with essences until EITHER T1 attack speed or T1 crit chance. If you hit T1 crit chance, you can then multimod hits cant be evaded, as attack speed and attributes, which would be dex and intelligence, which we happen to need both of?

just a thought.
"
JennoJoyce wrote:

Glad to help!

about the second wind, usually I start to use it in early end-game setup, to help with more challenging end-game content.

That's why second wind is absent until the early end-game POB. But it doesn't hurt to use it in earlier builds, especially given that you often run out of enduring cry cooldown.

ok. one more problem.

not using hrimnor's resolve now, and... getting frozen.

i've been going through the PoB and i cant' figure out how you avoid freezing. well, i've rolled it on a flask of course, but i don't see it on any of the flasks in the PoB. or i should say, in the early end game PoB, aka tec slam #4. in the mid game crit (?) it's on the QS flask.

edit: i discovered a significant problem. my characte tab says i only have 12% spell block chance, but the PoB tree says 50% ! i've been going through the tree and i can't figure out how you are getting 50%. iwas missing versatile combatant, but i took it and the spell block didn't change...
Last edited by plasticeyes on Mar 2, 2022, 12:48:14 AM
"
plasticeyes wrote:
"
JennoJoyce wrote:

Glad to help!

about the second wind, usually I start to use it in early end-game setup, to help with more challenging end-game content.

That's why second wind is absent until the early end-game POB. But it doesn't hurt to use it in earlier builds, especially given that you often run out of enduring cry cooldown.

ok. one more problem.

not using hrimnor's resolve now, and... getting frozen.

i've been going through the PoB and i cant' figure out how you avoid freezing. well, i've rolled it on a flask of course, but i don't see it on any of the flasks in the PoB. or i should say, in the early end game PoB, aka tec slam #4. in the mid game crit (?) it's on the QS flask.

edit: i discovered a significant problem. my characte tab says i only have 12% spell block chance, but the PoB tree says 50% ! i've been going through the tree and i can't figure out how you are getting 50%. iwas missing versatile combatant, but i took it and the spell block didn't change...

Take and upgrade the Brine King in pantheon after swapping off Hrimnor's
"
Fallman2 wrote:

Take and upgrade the Brine King in pantheon after swapping off Hrimnor's

aaargh...

you mean just like I did for my trapper ?!

aaargh...

Thank you.
"
Jaytery wrote:
Hi Jenno!

i really like the concept of this build and its very satisfing.

But i have a problem with the "high tier content" like shaper, sirius etc.
Iam dying to often on this one, and sometimes i just got one shot for no reason, this happens also on mapping.

Is it possible to take a look at my gear and my POB : https://pastebin.com/A5REZu1F

Thanks mate and keep on the good work.

Hi,

I took a look at your current character, and notice several things to improve:

1. I suggest crafting the block attack chance on chest armour so your overall block chance in combat can reach 50/50 for both spell and attack

2. the life and mana leech node from tree is missing, that node is the source of leech and will matter a lot in survivability and mana sustain

3. I didn't see much accuracy in gear, make sure your hit chance is 100%, otherwise it affects the damage output a lot

4. I think your current attack speed might need some improvement, if your current slam speed in hideout is less than 0.95s then it's fine.
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability.
"
yummygummy23 wrote:
Hello, I've been having great success with this build and actually just beat The Polaric Void guy, he dropped     Polaric Devastation, Opal Ring‌ which seemed like a good fit for this build. Currently I'm in early transition into crit so was wondering if there's any downsides I'm not seeing.

Thanks for the build!

Hi, thanks for suggesting the ring!

the ring's mod seems decent but not worth giving up the curse ring. the cover enemy in ash mod can be done by the infernal cry already.
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
"
Rioghan TT wrote:
Out of curiousity, when crafting the minmaxed weapon why is this not a valid option?

Once you have merciless mod fractured, spam with essences until EITHER T1 attack speed or T1 crit chance. If you hit T1 crit chance, you can then multimod hits cant be evaded, as attack speed and attributes, which would be dex and intelligence, which we happen to need both of?

just a thought.

yeah I guess both T1 attack speed or T1 crit chance is ok.

I prefer attack speed because our build needs it the most, and once we cap the crit chance for burst damage, crit chance has limited benefits.
i'm giving up for the second time.

the build just takes unbelievable amounts of damage. i was in a t11 with harbs, and the harbs are immune to damage of course, and they were 1-shotting the build, and the map had no damage mods.

i'm sure this is related to the lack of spell block, but i can't figure it out by looking at the PoB. i should emphasize this is not a damage problem. the build does great damage, but some monsters hit it and i take 50%, 75% life in damage or just flat out get 1-shot. unfortunately i encounter something like that in almost every map.

so i'm going to give up and work on it in standard and see if i can understand what's wrong so that i can try again next league.

but i've spent so much time on it and still can't run t11/t12 maps reliably.

*sigh*

I feel bad, you've taken time to help me, and i'm giving up again...
Hi, I am struggling a bit with boss kill times, is there anything obvious that I'm missing or maybe an item that would be ideal to upgrade? Thanks.

My POB: https://pastebin.com/uQExhM3i
Loving the build Jenno, always wanted to play a slam build and I'm having a lot of fun with it.

I'm transitioning into endgame gear now and I'm finding that I still can't quite do the maven or Uelder. Can you see any problems with the my current setup, next up is the Hunter Stygian but I'm starting to lose a bit of steam. Bossing is my preferred money maker.

Thanks in advance!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info