[3.25] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability. Melting all content.

"
TRNjord wrote:

Guys how can i push my character to get good. I can only farm 2-3C a day i cant farm very well. Whats your opinion for my build. Whats the thing i do mistake.

My attack speed is really low and i use 3-4 active warcry skill thats really make me tired. What type of invesment will make me good ?

Hi, I checked your gear, and here are some suggestions:

About attack speed, you want to make sure your attack time in hideout is less than ~0.95 seconds. For now you can remove the melee phys support and use fire penetration or shockwave. In the meantime, you should allocate the Discipline of the Slaughter when you level up, it will give you much better clearing speed in map. Also, you can craft attack speed suffix, or buy one glove with attack speed on it.

As for other suggestions, I see you are using leap slam, which is not a good idea. Please refer to Q&A for detailed reason of why we don't use leap slam.

Finally, you should start using a silver flask, it gives you additional movement speed and attack speed.

Overall, you can keep leveling and make sure to use the exact same gear and skill as the POB.
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability.
IMAGELINK
https://imgur.com/a/sUPTive

this picture shows us your budget build POB and my current build pob. I deleted all of your rares only weapon for looking main skill dps but >>>>>>

You have 900k dps with only Main hand weapon. How it possible ?

I did not delete my items from POB still have 170k dps ?

I'm 75 Lvl but the different of nodes not scale main skill damage insanely.

What im missing ? Thank you.

Edit : I set the configs and my dps still -500k
Last edited by TRNjord on Nov 21, 2021, 4:46:19 PM
"
TRNjord wrote:
IMAGELINK
https://imgur.com/a/sUPTive

this picture shows us your budget build POB and my current build pob. I deleted all of your rares only weapon for looking main skill dps but >>>>>>

You have 900k dps with only Main hand weapon. How it possible ?

I did not delete my items from POB still have 170k dps ?

I'm 75 Lvl but the different of nodes not scale main skill damage insanely.

What im missing ? Thank you.

Edit : I set the configs and my dps still -500k

From the two picture, I think there are 18 points differences, can you try allocating them hypothetically and see how much damage you get.

Also, the Profane proxy ring's skill gem should be flammability. If you read that item's description carefully, you will see it requires a curse gem so your skitterbot will apply the curse as an aura.

Another thing you can make sure is to use the same gem level as mine. maybe that's another source of the difference. And of course, flask too.

By the way, you might want to keep the level of flame dash at 1. Otherwise you will have serious mana problem.
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
Really fun build and filling out the starter build portion! Slowly testing my limits in maps. However, I feel kinda squishy. Is it just a matter of getting more levels?

my current pastebin is below:
https://pastebin.com/qxjEyAxv
Man, I read the first bits of your guide and I've gotta say, it is very well written. Detail is absolutely brilliant!
Thank you for your time and effort! I will try this build tonight!
"
RabidHobo1989 wrote:
Really fun build and filling out the starter build portion! Slowly testing my limits in maps. However, I feel kinda squishy. Is it just a matter of getting more levels?

my current pastebin is below:
https://pastebin.com/qxjEyAxv

I checked your gear and you are doing a great job in budget build so fzr. Keep leveling and it will be better.

Another thing is that the budget build's purpose is to get us till before A8, T14-T16 maps. That's when you will need to convert to early crit build and your survivability and damage will double after it.
"
onimusha32 wrote:
Man, I read the first bits of your guide and I've gotta say, it is very well written. Detail is absolutely brilliant!
Thank you for your time and effort! I will try this build tonight!

Glad you like it! Feel free to post any question here when you try the build.
why remove the waerrcry speed nodes? It feels REALLY sluggish to warcry without them?

also what "new ekeystone are you talking about in order to cap spell block?
Last edited by bard2000 on Nov 22, 2021, 3:02:40 PM
Is there a good time I should transition to the crit build? Particularly regarding mandatory items, resistances, and level ranges.
"
bard2000 wrote:
why remove the waerrcry speed nodes? It feels REALLY sluggish to warcry without them?

also what "new ekeystone are you talking about in order to cap spell block?

You can use anomalous quality warcry gems for warcry speed.

The new keystone is Versatile Combatant

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info