[3.25] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability. Melting all content.

Can this build go Resolute technique? Do you think it will have enough damage to clear endgame content comfortably?
"
Genhain wrote:
I made the transition away from petrified blood and have phase run and also replaced endurance charge on stun with shockwave. I did not realise the silly amount of DPS Shockwave provides. I think my next upgrade is to craft a staff with hit's cannot be evaded as i have to invest in accuracy in the skill tree and items. How do you go about crafting yours? also do you plan on switching to an eventuality rod for the extra endurance/power charge or sticking with maelstrom staffs?

Shockwave triggers a secondary attack when it hits the enemy and it can be considered as mini-explosion.

I plan on creating a crafting guide when I update the build. For the weapon it's pretty simple, just spam essence of contempt until you get two empty prefix and 1 open suffix. then multi-mod + %phys damage +hits can't be evaded.

I haven't decided on the final weapon base yet, I will experiment with them more.
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability.
"
Can this build go Resolute technique? Do you think it will have enough damage to clear endgame content comfortably?

I don't think so.

Not being able to deal critical means the damage will be hard to scale.
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
Hello guys, Im crafting a staff using harvest phys chaos and got this one. I would like to ask if this is good enough to craft hits cant be evaded or I should keep spamming chaos on it. Thanks in advance.

"
vsron wrote:
Hello guys, Im crafting a staff using harvest phys chaos and got this one. I would like to ask if this is good enough to craft hits cant be evaded or I should keep spamming chaos on it. Thanks in advance.

This is already good enough.

I will update the end-game gear soon and will provide crafting guide for weapon.

I will use this Staff for Endgame. What do you think of this one?

Do you think item is good enough for some end game stuff? im current doing t12-t13 maps and can do loads of damage, the only issue is im scared to waste maps going up higher. PoB does say I have few hundred k DPS for tectonic slam or ground slam which I swap around due to mana issues on some maps before I get better -mana rings as ground slam is basically 0 mana, but its around the same one shot potential especially when I use Vaal ground slam.

And that few hundred k dps is also without the Ngamahu's fire buff up which is 40% of the time (4 seconds out of every 10) which SOUNDS enough but I don't know if this weapon is not enough to push me to high maps like t14 15 or or awakening 8 9 conqs. In other words, I don't know if the wep slot is what holds me back
IGN:
Standard: Draegleic, Avalanchius, Volcanicuus, Aegisdawn, Voidmyth.
Hardcore (Still Alive): Elementux, IWantDualStrike
Current Main (Scourge): TalesOfMight, 91 Ground Slam Chieften
"
Kyostarlet wrote:

I will use this Staff for Endgame. What do you think of this one?

Anything 260+ - 520+ phys damage is a good weapon to use.
"
ZzeDarKNesS wrote:

Do you think item is good enough for some end game stuff? im current doing t12-t13 maps and can do loads of damage, the only issue is im scared to waste maps going up higher. PoB does say I have few hundred k DPS for tectonic slam or ground slam which I swap around due to mana issues on some maps before I get better -mana rings as ground slam is basically 0 mana, but its around the same one shot potential especially when I use Vaal ground slam.

And that few hundred k dps is also without the Ngamahu's fire buff up which is 40% of the time (4 seconds out of every 10) which SOUNDS enough but I don't know if this weapon is not enough to push me to high maps like t14 15 or or awakening 8 9 conqs. In other words, I don't know if the wep slot is what holds me back

The weapon has the most potential to scale damage, your weapon is perfectly fine for the content you are doing.
I am baffled, as previously stated i am using this build as the template for my build the only major difference is that im using Earthquake instead of Tectonic slam and i reckon our gear isnt too much different (except my staff cost nearly 20 ex) yet when i try to use your staff and passives you are using (essentially can drop precision) my damage drops lower than what it currently is and im having trouble seeing why unless its my gearthat has accuracy rating that i could have more damage on. I know its not tectonic slam but from one slam lover to the next any tips or guidance you can give me here is well appreciated.

https://pastebin.com/KA7PViQd

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info